Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Lost two friends bc of their girlfriends...have you?

P

PeruvianGuy

Banned
-
The first one, a Chad-lite friend/bandmate - His Stacy girlfriend looked at me like I was some kind of gross creature, and she talked shit about me when I wasnt around.

The second one, and the one that affected me the most - my long time best friend (we have been friends since we were around 6 and now we are in our mid 20s) he is a normie. He was going out with this 5/10 chick. One day when she was with us, she started talking shit about my long black hair, and sadly enough, my friend started saying shit along with her. I was really upset and hurt. I havent talked to him in about 6 months now - and he lives literally in the same block as me. This one deeply affected me, and was just another step going to the bottom.

What about you guys?

Never happened to me. I gravitate towards other ugly males (sometimes normie tier) as "friends."

My best friend moved to another city with his new gf. He was an incel too but turned into a normie over the years. I see him maybe once in 3-4 months. Sad shit

Rape her infront of him then kill her, then shove a knife up his asshole, and just let him rot their, he's probably a massive cuck faggot, he chose her over you

i have 2 " friends " who i speak to like once a month or so, they are what I call daywalkers in that they are incel af like me but they go gym and college.

They are both alone for now but i imagine when they get gfs i will never hear from them again.

idk, never had a friend cus people rather roast me than to talk with me

Sorry to hear about that OP.

I sometimes think the whole friends thing is a meme. As most people are just using others for their own good.

Yes, I've had a similar experience to that...

undeadcel said:
My best friend moved to another city with his new gf. He was an incel too but turned into a normie over the years. I see him maybe once in 3-4 months. Sad shit

How old was he when he turned normie ?

Lost one Chad friend to a girl who was too controlling. You had bad friends tbh.

BlackpilledAF said:
undeadcel said:
How old was he when he turned normie ?

Around 20-21 but because hes tall, without his height he would be incel I think.

If these friends dumped you like that they weren't real friends

Nope. 

I am only friends with fellow, bottom-of-the-barrel dweller FA type losers.

I did not lose them but they tend to spend a lot of time with their gfs.

I cannot blame them tbh

I'm still friends with an orbiter boy my oneitis is friends with. He's nice but naïve about women, told me to write a letter to her to beg her for forgiveness.

soulcell said:
I'm still friends with an orbiter boy my oneitis is friends with. He's nice but naïve about women, told me to write a letter to her to beg her for forgiveness.

beta-male.jpg

Kointo said:

Haha.   I'd post a pic of him and you would know instantly he's an orbiter, but I  think he possibly could be stalking me lol, I mistakenly put my username on this forum on facebook as a nickname. He is known to notice things.