Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Lost time

Genetic Dead End

Genetic Dead End

Unfiltered sadness. AcneScarCel.
★★★★★
The worst part about lost time isn't really the time itself, it's the realization that by the time you're in your late teens or well into to your 20s, you will never be able to master anything. Sure you can get good at stuff, but you will never be an elite athlete, a world class writer, or a world renowned scientist etc. The time for honing and developing your skills is long gone, you can only settle for being bang average at best if your lucky at this age. By the time you realize that you want to be good at something, tons of people would have already surpassed you by light years just by starting at an early age. While you have nothing to look back to but endless nights in front of a screen.

me for the past 10 years and likely the next 10

For me every second of life without being chad is lost because my dick will never be able to get a pussy that truly desires me.

Tbh I’m trying to find something to master I need money nigga

i wish i had smarter parents

Fuck,i daydream about being a professional at something everyday :feelsrope:

the time wasn't lost, it wasn't there to begin with

your judgments and decisions are determined on a subconscious level, you react to your surroundings depending on your brain's unique genetic blueprints

if you really wanted to master something, you would do it out of enjoyment during the process; the joy from completing an end goal isn't sufficient if the suffering during completion outweighs it

20 years old isn't too old, there is still time. Your brain is more developed by this point than it was earlier, so learning will be easier

Honestly, I feel like a lot of it has to do with genetics, especially when it comes to athletics. People often say being an elite/professional athlete is 75% natural talent, 25% hard work. For guys like us, it was never meant to happen, our inferior genes won't allow it.

This is the brutal part of the agepill. The world keeps moving without you and you have to accept that you're pointless and won't achieve much.

View attachment 239922

me for the past 10 years and likely the next 10
This is the brutal part of the agepill. The world keeps moving without you and you have to accept that you're pointless and won't achieve much.
the time wasn't lost, it wasn't there to begin with

your judgments and decisions are determined on a subconscious level, you react to your surroundings depending on your brain's unique genetic blueprints

if you really wanted to master something, you would do it out of enjoyment during the process; the joy from completing an end goal isn't sufficient if the suffering during completion outweighs it

20 years old isn't too old, there is still time. Your brain is more developed by this point than it was earlier, so learning will be easier
Tbh I’m trying to find something to master I need money nigga