Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Lost time

• Thread starter Deleted member 18214
  • Start date
Deleted member 18214

Deleted member 18214

Becoming the perfect being
-
Each year filled with infinite potential yet is only pain.

Napoleon dynamite unironically mogs me.

That pain never goes

Idk, I Keep falling upwards as I physicaclly fall downward.
Looking back, if I had gotten my shit together in highschool let say, I would be univseritycel now and probably the most bluepill Retard ever.
It's a tradeoff. I Keep learning even though I still waste time, because I enjoy discovering new Information and reading stuff.

Idk, I Keep falling upwards as I physicaclly fall downward.
Looking back, if I had gotten my shit together in highschool let say, I would be univseritycel now and probably the most bluepill Retard ever.
It's a tradeoff. I Keep learning even though I still waste time, because I enjoy discovering new Information and reading stuff.
I wish I could go back in time

so brutal, i always i want to change but it just ends up the same as last year. it's already april and didn't even get a part time job.

Massive suicide fuel watching people get excited every new year about the things they'll do and changes they'll make, knowing that I'll be just as lonely and hopeless as I've been every other year. The only thing I'm ever looking forward to each year is new games and anime.

next decade? yep.
Massive suicide fuel watching people get excited every new year about the things they'll do and changes they'll make, knowing that I'll be just as lonely and hopeless as I've been every other year. The only thing I'm ever looking forward to each year is new games and anime.
New years eve has been the most suifuel for me these past few years.

What will even happen if I ascend at age 25? Everyone else has already had youthful love and experiences. If I try to recapture it it won't be the same since I'll be too old and pathetic. If I try to move on without it the pain of missing out and the experience I never gained will make things worse in the present and future. YOU CAN NEVER WIN AS AN INCEL AND IT ONLY GETS WORSE EVERY YEAR.

What will even happen if I ascend at age 25? Everyone else has already had youthful love and experiences. If I try to recapture it it won't be the same since I'll be too old and pathetic. If I try to move on without it the pain of missing out and the experience I never gained will make things worse in the present and future. YOU CAN NEVER WIN AS AN INCEL AND IT ONLY GETS WORSE EVERY YEAR.
pain

I know that feel

In was in our destiny to feel that pain forever

Dude im pretty sure its your personality