Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Lost my phone

Antifem Lord

Antifem Lord

Kill everybody I see
★★★★★
Went out yesterday realized I lost my phone somewhere , my laptop broke , I have no other way of coping im typing this on my XBOX. I feel Iike roping I had enough of this shit.:feelsrope:

Brutal. Can't imagine what I'd do without my phone and internet. I have have no social life

I hope you didn't have any private information on your phone. Bank info and so on. That would be my only concern if i lost my phone, otherwise i wouldn't care if i lost my phone.

went to uni for the first time in a year and lost my house key and my bus pass by the second day

I hope you didn't have any private information on your phone. Bank info and so on. That would be my only concern if i lost my phone, otherwise i wouldn't care if i lost my phone.
I definitely had this site logged in but good thing i had a password. Its just i have no way to fap ,
no music ,no jobs, no blackpill videos so basically all my copes are gone.

Bad luck bro, life shits on us in every way it can. I always keep my old tech/consoles, you never know when you might need them.

What are you going to do now? Look for it or buy a new one?
I dont even know Im definitely not finding it , and i have no money

I dont even know Im definitely not finding it , and i have no money

Its most likely already stolen, if you didn't had a password they reset it, if you did they probably took the memory card and throw the phone away,

jfl did you type this post on a controller? HaHA

I definitely had this site logged in but good thing i had a password. Its just i have no way to fap ,
no music ,no jobs, no blackpill videos so basically all my copes are gone.
fap on your xbox :lul:

posting on .is from your fucking xbox :feelskek: :feelskek:
kind of want to post from my playstation vita now

You can’t lose a desktop pc. The laptop is like a back up for me. It never leaves the storage unless I’m travelling out of town.