Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Lost my job because of the china virus and its changed my life

Awoo

Awoo

Self-banned
-
I haven't worked a day since last march. I was miserable at work, constantly abused, shouted and sworn at, and forced to do hard, dangerous work for low pay. I was getting to breaking point right about the time the lockdowns came into force but when it came in, I was given the option to quit ( I wouldn't be paid anyway so I thought well fuck it ) and I swear, this feeling of freedom has been the most liberating experience of my life. I sleep again, without the constant tossing and turning at night due to the prolonged depression and anxiety. I'm low on money and having to live with parents but its worth it.

Anyone had a similar experience?

It’s been the best time of life.

Was NEET beforehand. I don't really notice the Wuhan flu and the measures against it, my lifestyle hasn't changed. I have been in quarantine effectively almost all of my teenage and young adult life.

Last edited:
I quit in April. Initially I was still unable to accept I wasn't employed but now it's settled I have no regrets.

I leave to focus on my own tasks and looking back that bitch ass foid never liked me anyway. So what's the point?

Also due to timing being unemployed doesn't look so unusual when everyone else is in the same boat.

I quit in April. Initially I was still unable to accept I wasn't employed but now it's settled I have no regrets.

I leave to focus on my own tasks and looking back that bitch ass foid never liked me anyway. So what's the point?

Also due to timing being unemployed doesn't look so unusual when everyone else is in the same boat.

Similar situation and feels here.

Initially I was very unsettled but now I feel so good about it, plus the social judgement factor is lower and you even get sympathy over it.

If you're ugly & not a low inhibition thug every day around ppl is hell.

DON’T CALL IT THE CHINA VIRUS THAT’S RACIST!!! :feels:

Was NEET beforehand. I don't really notice the Wuhan flu and the measures against it, my lifestyle hasn't changed. I have been in quarantine effectively almost all of my teenage and young adult life.

Similar situation and feels here.

Initially I was very unsettled but now I feel so good about it, plus the social judgement factor is lower and you even get sympathy over it.
One day I will be forced to go back to wagecucking.

But until then during this time frame, I going to do what I want to do. Not what the boss wants

I was only doing part time work before I quit due to corona and it’s been ok a guess, just more rotting and more time posting on here/ coping

im neet but i knew about wuhan flu in early january from wuhan nurses on the frontline posting on twitter. they were legit crying. it was bad there

Going to graduate next year. I don't like corona.

It's been great.
I'm getting paid more in dole than I was getting from my job and I can sleep as much as I want.
Sure I wish the gyms and some other places were open but the tradeoff is definitely worth it.

It's been great.
I'm getting paid more in dole than I was getting from my job and I can sleep as much as I want.
Sure I wish the gyms and some other places were open but the tradeoff is definitely worth it.

Same boat. Fellow uk-cel?

Other than the milkshake bar or gym I too find the trade off worthwhile. Home workouts with own body weight? Blender, chocolate bar and ice-cream?

Last edited:
I haven't worked a day since last march. I was miserable at work, constantly abused, shouted and sworn at, and forced to do hard, dangerous work for low pay. I was getting to breaking point right about the time the lockdowns came into force but when it came in, I was given the option to quit ( I wouldn't be paid anyway so I thought well fuck it ) and I swear, this feeling of freedom has been the most liberating experience of my life. I sleep again, without the constant tossing and turning at night due to the prolonged depression and anxiety. I'm low on money and having to live with parents but its worth it.

I like my job now for then most part but I have had jobs like that in the past where I felt just as you described. Some i quit quickly others I stayed at way too long. What I learned is to never stay at a job like that because it’s not worth it and there is something better. Just don’t expect any job to be perfect.

Aside from losing my job, it's been the same really. Except now I can't go for extended walks, and it's making me even fatter

Neet is the only decent life an incel can have

The title reminds me of this

That guy's a truecel for sure, saw his latest video, it ain't good man. Thejono1170, he should join this site.

It’s been the best time of life.

if you have to wageslave its important to find a job that is atleast bearable.

I dont have to interact with people that much in my job so it suits me well

Still have to do a lot of schoolwork but it's definitely superior to actually being in school and constantly getting mogged by everyone and everything