Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story Lost my hand-holding virginity today

• Thread starter Gorogorogoro-chan
  • Start date
Gorogorogoro-chan

Gorogorogoro-chan

終わりだ。
★★
inb4 "FAKECEL", ITS WORK RELATED

I just started working as a hiking guide, there are spots where I have to help people climb, ofc I also helped foids.

Holding hands with a foid is so great, even if it's for 2-3 seconds only. I held some german stacy's hand, I immediately got a half chub. It is magical.

Larping nigger

You're the truest cel here!

good for you. I only lost the hugless h because I hugged a girl in seventh grads, maybe the handholdless one too because we might’ve held hands in a circle during pe

Doesn't count TBH as the intention isn't intimacy. Anyone can shake hands with a foid.

hiking guides me

This job is the only way for me to unironically "touch a woman"

Only way you will ever get to even collide your atoms with a giga stacy. Over for hikingcels

I just started working as a hiking guide, there are spots where I have to help people climb, ofc I also helped foids.

Holding hands with a foid is so great, even if it's for 2-3 seconds only. I held some german stacy's hand, I immediately got a half chub. It is magical.
humble brag also if you were a genuine sub5 no one would have hired you in the first place.

How did you not end up
Purple Drank 3D GIF by Animation Domination High-Def
ing them

So all sub5s are neets? ok
nigga no one hires a sub5 man to help you climb especially. Most sub5s work in the fast food industry or cashiers, factory workers. If you were truly hideous as you claim to be they wouldn't have hired you.

From KHHV to KHV

Fakecel. I haven't been in a room with a foid

Remember that she uses that hand to clean out chads cum daily

nigga no one hires a sub5 man to help you climb especially. Most sub5s work in the fast food industry or cashiers, factory workers. If you were truly hideous as you claim to be they wouldn't have hired you.
Well they hire fatcels too here so idk

It depends on where you live, in my country judging someone by appearances is discrimination according to the law and can be taken to court by the victim. Companies can't afford to take that risk.

How did you get this job?

good for you. I only lost the hugless h because I hugged a girl in seventh grads, maybe the handholdless one too because we might’ve held hands in a circle during pe

We need this job but for sex

meh does that count

most people have held hands with foids at some point in kindergarten or school, but they don't count that bc it's not romantic in nature

and also it's quite dull, it's just a hand

I would never wash my hands again if that happened

Remember that she uses that hand to clean out chads cum daily
exactly it is disgusting

you should wash your hands and pray to jesus that he will cleanse you of the stain of her fornication

Sugoi ne! When is the deadline when you'd finally lose your virginity?

Okay chad. That’s enough .is for you today