Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting lost my drinking cup somewhere

Incellectual

Incellectual

feminae stultae sunt | 5'3 goblin-manlet
★★★★★
fuck I thought it was in my bag but its fucking NOT. God I fucking hate life so much I'm sick of this shittttt. All I wanted to do was have a cup to put my drinks in but I somehow lost it. The cup was somewhat sentimental as well so I'm pissed that I lost it. Fuck this gay earth, if its not in lost and found or in my car I am ERing (in minecraft)

I hope you find it man. I keep my drinking cup by my bedside
ty. usually its on my desk or in my bag but its not anywhere in my room. i might have left it in my professors office so ill ask him about it on monday

ty. usually its on my desk or in my bag but its not anywhere in my room. i might have left it in my professors office so ill ask him about it on monday
Most likely it's still in there then. I believe you'll get it back

Most likely it's still in there then. I believe you'll get it back
hopefully, though it reeks of alcohol so i hope my professor doesnt smell it if its in his office

If he did that'd be weird as fuck tbh
you dont have to put your nose too close to smell it. like just picking it up you can smell it a little

use plastic bottles to speed up climate change pls

There's no drinking cup for your face.

I hate losing sentimental stuff. Back when I was a kid, probably around 6 or 7, most of my other friends and I used to take lego figures to school to play with at lunch or breaktime outside. I remember taking a super battledroid, of which I only had a few with me one day and one of my friends - Luke asked to look at it when we were standing on a hill next to the concrete playground outside the school building. We used to have a lunch bell ring, which would signal that it was time to eat lunch and everyone would go inside to eat. I can't remember exactly why, but some of the most desired foods/drinks were on a first come first serve basis. So when the lunchbell rang, my friend who I had just given the lego super battle droid literally dropped it exactly where he was standing and pelted into the school to get lunch. Didn't even hand it to me, didn't even look at me and just ran like an autist. I remember looking around the area he had dropped it and ran for around 10 seconds to see if I could find it and I couldn't, then I went in to get lunch.

To be fair, a couple years later he did compensate me by offering to give up some other lego figurines after I had brought it up and we had talked about it, considering the 'rarity' of the one he had lost. He brought in this plastic box filled with a bunch of random lego figures after school and I took one or two of them, I think one of them was a lego ninjago skeleton if I remember correctly. Sad shit man, I still miss it.

I hate losing sentimental stuff. Back when I was a kid, probably around 6 or 7, most of my other friends and I used to take lego figures to school to play with at lunch or breaktime outside. I remember taking a super battledroid, of which I only had a few with me one day and one of my friends - Luke asked to look at it when we were standing on a hill next to the concrete playground outside the school building. We used to have a lunch bell ring, which would signal that it was time to eat lunch and everyone would go inside to eat. I can't remember exactly why, but some of the most desired foods/drinks were on a first come first serve basis. So when the lunchbell rang, my friend who I had just given the lego super battle droid literally dropped it exactly where he was standing and pelted into the school to get lunch. Didn't even hand it to me, didn't even look at me and just ran like an autist. I remember looking around the area he had dropped it and ran for around 10 seconds to see if I could find it and I couldn't, then I went in to get lunch.

To be fair, a couple years later he did compensate me by offering to give up some other lego figurines after I had brought it up and we had talked about it, considering the 'rarity' of the one he had lost. He brought in this plastic box filled with a bunch of random lego figures after school and I took one or two of them, I think one of them was a lego ninjago skeleton if I remember correctly. Sad shit man, I still miss it.
brutal tbh. if that happened to me i would have been pissed. at least he let you have another one.

so what? drink from the bottle like a man

this one wasnt see through and had a cap that i could drink through. also sentimental value. I also cant walk around with an obvious alcoholic bottle, no alcohol is allowed where i am.

I lost mine because I was too drunk

sorry man i stole it bro wont happen again mate please forgive me bro i cant help it man im so sick inside. i just couldnt resist tbh

sorry man i stole it bro wont happen again mate please forgive me bro i cant help it man im so sick inside. i just couldnt resist tbh
please just give it back
Hqdefault

I'm sorry, I felt terrible when I lost my favorite lighter.

I'm sorry, I felt terrible when I lost my favorite lighter.
that sucks. i remember i used to collect lighters with fish on them but my dad threw them away :feelsbadman:

I'll let you know if I find it :feelsokman:

:lul:

also JFL at having a drinking cup in 2019 YOU SILLY INKWELL

DRINK
from the BOTTLE like a MAN !

DRINK

FROM

THE

BOTTLE

A

MAN

:feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

theory

What the fuck is a drinking cup

What the fuck is a drinking cup
A cup i use to mix alcohol and soda and so i can walk around and drink. you cant drink from alcoholic containers in public where i am.

Try to remember the last time you use it and go from there

This shit always happens to me

I always wear my cup so i don't lose it

Plus i don't like getting my balls kicked