Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Lost another pet today, first time I've been utterly petless in a very long time - feels like a major cope and buffer is gone now

Sheogorath

Sheogorath

Visionary
★★★★★
I'm wondering now if I'll gradually get over it or if it might motivate me to become more public and do something like volunteer or walk dogs to fill the void. It's hard to say.
Stuff like this is probably easier to get over when you have friends or a GF to support you.
Just feel very alone in my grief and I guess I'll just dump my feelings various places online because I feel closer to anons and pseudons than anyone IRL

Pets are great copes! I cuddlemaxx with street dogs on a near daily basis.

I think I'm ultimately too lazy and cowardly to befriend rando pettos like that.

I'm wondering now if I'll gradually get over it or if it might motivate me to become more public and do something like volunteer or walk dogs to fill the void. It's hard to say.
Stuff like this is probably easier to get over when you have friends or a GF to support you.
Just feel very alone in my grief and I guess I'll just dump my feelings various places online because I feel closer to anons and pseudons than anyone IRL
What kind of pet? You should grieve for a bit but you can always get another. I know for a fact when my cats die I will not be able to be without one at all for very long. Pets are one of the best copes.

Never had a pet

I'm planning on buying a pet parrot in the near future. I will teach him to spout off blackpill facts.

What kind of pet? You should grieve for a bit but you can always get another.
doggo, but I want to spend some time morning, I don't like the rush to replace, it cheapens the meaning
gotta air the place out, maybe do my income taxes, etc

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back