Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Lost another inch

CumBoy

CumBoy

36 Eggs a Day
-
I never did the math right and it turns out im not even 5’7 but barely 5’6 with no shoes at least

less than 5’7 is the punch of misfortune, because 5’7 is not very bad, but below is negative; 5’8 is a good height, not a negative one, so whatever

Last edited:
me too
had the same realization a while back

I used to think I was 5'7 too but after measuring myself 2 months ago I discovered I'm actually 5'6

less than 5’7 is the punch of misfortune, because 5’7 is not very bad, but below is negative; 5’8 is a good height, not a negative one, so whatever
Cope. 5'8 is manlet, 5'10 is average

I'm not even 100% sure that I'm 5'8 and I'm too afraid to actually measure myself only to find out that I'm only 5'7.

I'm not even 100% sure that I'm 5'8 and I'm too afraid to actually measure myself only to find out that I'm only 5'7.
Same here tbh I just wanna keep coping

I too have shrank.

Bad posture plus...

This must be very unsettling

People are always two inches shorter than they think

Achtung: gas has leaked out of my anal cavity, please evacuate the thread immediately

Brutal its over for us manletcels

Fuark sorry bro, try fixing your posture though if it’s shit.

I hang upside down on trees/monkey bars and did yoga for 1 year to the crab pose (bent backward/touch palms on floor and gained 2 centimeter to 169cm now. Still a sub 5'7" submanlet.

I hang upside down on trees/monkey bars and did yoga for 1 year to the crab pose (bent backward/touch palms on floor and gained 2 centimeter to 169cm now. Still a sub 5'7" submanlet.
I feel like those things are just placebo