Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Lost all motivation to go to gym

RelentlessAssault

RelentlessAssault

Legalize nuclear weaponry for daily use
What's the point anyways? If I can't train my facial bones

Same damn no gym for our faces

good
gym is a waste of time

I'll torture normies physically in emergency. That's my main motivation.

It’s only good if you are using it for mental benefits

exercise is beneficial
inflating muscles for the sake of inflating muscles is futile
i just want to cycle

Lifting weights is boring. You need a goal; an athletic goal, not a social one, or you won't stick with it. The gym should be a place you temporarily forget that women exist. I gym for health and for violence. I'm the only dude who does a lot of things there: stretching, bagwork, leg day, proper form...

Last edited:

"Tomsic says it may also worsen TMJ pain or dysfunction.

If mewing were successful in repositioning or reshaping the jaws, Chinitz says it could cause the jaws and teeth to become misaligned. That could contribute to complications like bite issues, loose or chipped teeth, gum recession, and jaw pain."

:what:
bluepilled cope :feelsthink:

No point, small cardio is enough. Used to have a gym membership and stopped going, just doing cardio in my house and walking is enough.

The point is to annihilate your enemies with a single blow

My initial motivation was to (no joke) be strong enough to one punch a bitch into a coma if I was given any legal opportunity to do so.

Now I just hate being a weakfag and insecurity drives me to be a bigger man.

"Oh bro stop being lazy brah, get out of that victim mentality bruh, just workout out 5 days a week and all your problems with fade bru, trust me bruh trust" :soy::redpill::soy::bluepill:

Same here, but my goal is fasting to lose weight.

Anything that demands good effort with a non guaranteed reward nor progress seems a waste. Dating is the best example of this. Huge effort and no reward.

I want to go but it's annoying trying to find time

Being jacked can raise your decile scale up to approximately 3 points depending on how your body looks right now.

Last edited:

Being jacked can raise your decile scale up to approximately 3 points depending on how your body looks right now.

It depends a lot on this. Theoretically a morbidly obese that can't walk could rise to chad level eventually, but most people are just overweight, so getting jacked won't do much. Will get you to HTN at most.

It depends a lot on this. Theoretically a morbidly obese that can't walk could rise to chad level eventually, but most people are just overweight, so getting jacked won't do much. Will get you to HTN at most.
Not to mention that, as the video stated at some part, 14% of jacked guys were still sub 5.
However, I believe that accumulating these small points can add up and make one escape the sub 5 zone hell.

Not to mention that, as the video stated at some part, 14% of jacked guys were still sub 5.
However, I believe that accumulating these small points can add up and make one escape the sub 5 zone hell.
Maybe, but it's very difficult. Being shorter, balding, roundfaced, or something else can totally wreck this. And even at 6 you'll still need great effort to date successfully. Seem pessimistic but I'm trying to be better like this too.

I swim and strength train and I’m still chubby I think I need to get off the sugary drinks

Maybe, but it's very difficult. Being shorter, balding, roundfaced, or something else can totally wreck this. And even at 6 you'll still need great effort to date successfully. Seem pessimistic but I'm trying to be better like this too.
I know what you mean. I believe I managed to hit 4~5 (although the video doesn't take into account non NTs like me), but trucels are indeed screwed. Hopefully, that's not OP's case.

I know what you mean. I believe I managed to hit 4~5 (although the video doesn't take into account non NTs like me), but trucels are indeed screwed. Hopefully, that's not OP's case.
Yeah, being non-NT is a major setback too.

Were you going before?

What is it like in the Netherlands?
Your question is so broad I don't really know what to answer tbh. Anything specific you'd like to know?

To frame and wide mog normies, most ppl are sub 30 bmi twinks, and if they’re 30+ bmi, they’re fat as fuck. If you can get to 30 bmi with at least your dominant hand bicep vein u mog majority

I need to go more man late. Because I'm a fat fuck, and I'm only want to feel better. Not necessarily become more attractive.