Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

lost all motivation to exercise or watch diet from blackpill, am seeing fat gains. please kill me

johnnyb

johnnyb

gib me duh pussay b0ss
-
blackpill destroyed any reason I would have for trying to stay in shape. if I had a nice pussy to ravage at night then I would have the willingness to do exercise. as it is now, fully understanding that even being in pro athlete shape, I will still not fuck due to my face, all little motivation I did have for staying in shape has disappeared. I don't even watch what I eat now, I just funnel food into my mouth. im now gaining a decent amount of fat in my stomach, and it makes me want to die even more. but I have no will to start exercising and eating right, because there is no point of it, and I am far far beyond being able to delusion myself with some weak cope like "good for health bro" "stay in shape for disaster bro" "for mental reasons bro" etc.

the blackpill has destroyed me, I am nothing now, and what makes it worse is realizing that I was nothing before either, I just was just bluepilled into thinking so. fuck this life.

The blackpill is brutal ngl.

I am far far beyond being able to delusion myself with some weak cope like "good for health bro" "stay in shape for disaster bro" "for mental reasons bro" etc.
I want to stay in shape in case I need to beat up whiteknights. You can start losing weight if you intermittent fast with an 8 hour eating window, but make sure to start the eating window 4 hours after you wake up, and finish it 4 hours before you go to sleep, because it takes 4 hours after the last meal for the sleep hormones to kick in.

I want to stay in shape in case I need to beat up whiteknights. You can start losing weight if you intermittent fast with an 8 hour eating window, but make sure to start the eating window 4 hours after you wake up, and finish it 4 hours before you go to sleep, because it takes 4 hours after the last meal for the sleep hormones to kick in.
that's not provide me with any cope. I cannot do high effort things for fantasy imagination. the only way for me to care about my health is to pummel prime pussy

Just keep coping bro, I feel good when I shapemog almost everyone around me

I've been exercising and eating very little lately I have the tendency to under eat

I've bloatmaxxed in the last year, I look awful now. Been trying to lose weight but fucking incel genetics means I've shed muscle but lost almost no fat.

Being fat just makes it more miserable. Stop eating shit, go to the gym.

Feeling like shit physically enhances feeling like shit psychologically. Unless you're going to off yourself, don't make the suck any harder than it has to be.

Being fat just makes it more miserable. Stop eating shit, go to the gym.

Feeling like shit physically enhances feeling like shit psychologically. Unless you're going to off yourself, don't make the suck any harder than it has to be.
feeling more miserable from being fat is not a strong enough motivator for me to exert the energy required to do exercise. feeling a bit less shitty is not a motivation for me to do all of that work. the only thing that would motivate me to exercise and eat right would be to fuck prime pussy NOW. then I would consider doing exercise

all you have to do is fast.. there's a huge amount of good info on it on youtube. I don't feel like writing a fucking essay
getting a fat guy to exercise is hard. Its much easier to fast and reduce some weight.

Last edited:
all you have to do is fast.. there's a huge amount of good info on it on youtube. I don't feel like writing a fucking essay
getting a fat guy to exercise is hard. Its much easier to fast and reduce some weight.
i gymcelled for the last 5 years straight fucking cock sucker, hardly a "fat guy". I know all about fasting. I was right into the fitness world. dropped it all, because its fucking pointless and no matter how good of shape I get into im still a lonely pathetic incel. gym is complete cope.

exercisecels love to go "well atleast im not fat haha" while the tears run down their faces. fucking hell.

:feelskek: ok then nothing is going to work for you.. order that pizza and rot away jfl
exercisecels love to go "well atleast im not fat haha" while the tears run down their faces. fucking hell.
:cryfeels::feelsugh:
i havent gone to the gym in a year tbh.

Last edited:
OP get back in shape now. Remember, girls love tall guys with square jaws, hunter eyes and a big cock, all of which you can improve in the gym

OP get back in shape now. Remember, girls love tall guys with square jaws, hunter eyes and a big cock, all of which you can improve in the gym
:feelskek:

blackpill destroyed any reason I would have for trying to stay in shape. if I had a nice pussy to ravage at night then I would have the willingness to do exercise. as it is now, fully understanding that even being in pro athlete shape, I will still not fuck due to my face, all little motivation I did have for staying in shape has disappeared. I don't even watch what I eat now, I just funnel food into my mouth. im now gaining a decent amount of fat in my stomach, and it makes me want to die even more. but I have no will to start exercising and eating right, because there is no point of it, and I am far far beyond being able to delusion myself with some weak cope like "good for health bro" "stay in shape for disaster bro" "for mental reasons bro" etc.

the blackpill has destroyed me, I am nothing now, and what makes it worse is realizing that I was nothing before either, I just was just bluepilled into thinking so. fuck this life.

tbh i don't think you can blame being incel for eating too much

is everyone who is past the age of 40 and invisible to women supposed to get obese as well?

is everyone who is past the age of 40 and invisible to women supposed to get obese as well?
it wouldnt make any difference, so sure. either way your life doesn't matter and youre just existing out of fear of death. the only fulfilling thing in life is smashing prime pussies.

feeling more miserable from being fat is not a strong enough motivator for me to exert the energy required to do exercise. feeling a bit less shitty is not a motivation for me to do all of that work. the only thing that would motivate me to exercise and eat right would be to fuck prime pussy NOW. then I would consider doing exercise

Check out people with diabetes on insulin pricking their fingers 3x/day, every day, and injecting their belly fat. Dialysis patients having a machine pump their blood weekly to filter it until they die of heart failure.

You can be a lot more miserable than just being fat if you let yourself go.

I have a relative who was similar, coped with food. Now they're whining with diabetes about how they can't even enjoy their junk food moderately anymore.

I know the blackpill sucks, but you don't have to do shit that makes you hate yourself more than you already do.

Check out people with diabetes on insulin pricking their fingers 3x/day, every day, and injecting their belly fat. Dialysis patients having a machine pump their blood weekly to filter it until they die of heart failure.

You can be a lot more miserable than just being fat if you let yourself go.

I have a relative who was similar, coped with food. Now they're whining with diabetes about how they can't even enjoy their junk food moderately anymore.

I know the blackpill sucks, but you don't have to do shit that makes you hate yourself more than you already do.
im just coping with food for a few more months at most, just until I fuck off to sea where I can fuck gook pussy. to get to be 300+ diabete fucker you need to gorge incredible amounts of food for years.

im just coping with food for a few more months at most, just until I fuck off to sea where I can fuck gook pussy. to get to be 300+ diabete fucker you need to gorge incredible amounts of food for years.

LOL. Well you made it sound like you're so fucked you are in bed with a Bluetooth keypad you stick in your fat rolls between posts.

You should get in shape for the SEA hookers. Even they are wanting Chad now. They already have faces like pugs; you wouldn't want to look at a disgusted pug while you fuck it.

LOL. Well you made it sound like you're so fucked you are in bed with a Bluetooth keypad you stick in your fat rolls between posts.

You should get in shape for the SEA hookers. Even they are wanting Chad now. They already have faces like pugs; you wouldn't want to look at a disgusted pug while you fuck it.
ive already done the experiments I don't need hooker. also, can be fat as I want they would still want the white peenpeen.

JFL at anyone who is blackpilled and still believes in going to the gym for getting skinny or ripped. It will give you no benefits, if you are ugly. Accept your genetic destiny boyos you were born a subhuman and will die one, without ever experiencing sex, love, intimacy or even basic respect and decency from others .

JFL at anyone who is blackpilled and still believes in going to the gym for getting skinny or ripped. It will give you no benefits, if you are ugly. Accept your genetic destiny boyos you were born a subhuman and will die one, without ever experiencing sex, love, intimacy or even basic respect and decency from others .
Facts!

Unless you have a good facial bone structure to start with losing weight is pointless.

many men

Exactly. The only point to doing exercise is if you are getting laid regularly from a wide selection of bitches. Then at that point you can gymcel.

There's no gym for your face!

(But there is one for your health)

Hit the gym with all of your hate.

Do a 3 day water fast

similar things happened to me ngl. i was skinny now i dont give a fuck. i eat 2 delicious pizza sometimes, lots of good food, gained some fat around my stomach but i dont give a fuck, i eat delicious food. i just cope with food and vidya gaming

The pain of discipline is temporary, the pain of laziness never stops.

Although is wrote gymcel in my signature I'm also in lack of motivation. It has been one month paying this shit and I'm not going.

Don't get fat OP. As an incel, you're probably a mouthbreather with poor bone structure and nasal congestion. These, along with weight gain will put you at a much greater risk of developing sleep apnea (if you don't have it already). Take it from me, sleep apnea destroyed my life much more than inceldom ever could. I can't even enjoy my copes or LDAR'ing because I'm so damn tired.

Don't get fat OP. As an incel, you're probably a mouthbreather with poor bone structure and nasal congestion. These, along with weight gain will put you at a much greater risk of developing sleep apnea (if you don't have it already). Take it from me, sleep apnea destroyed my life much more than inceldom ever could. I can't even enjoy my copes or LDAR'ing because I'm so damn tired.
I used to mouth breath before I learned it was wrong so I switched to nose. At first it was hard because when you breath through mouth your nose is clogged 24/7. The adjustment took a few months to feel normalized. I would never consider just standing still with my mouth gaped open like some fag waiting for a cock. I only mouth breath now if I'm running hard (which I havnt done for a bit obviously by my post) but yea i won't become morbidly obese in just a few months before going to sea I will gain at the most like 15-20 pounds which will still not make me obese because when I stopped gymcelling two month ago I had visible abs. Those are gone but there's no way I get up to being a 300 pounder in two months before going to my Asian harem. I'm only like 185 at the most right now. Wish you best of luck in curing your apnea

I used to mouth breath before I learned it was wrong so I switched to nose. At first it was hard because when you breath through mouth your nose is clogged 24/7. The adjustment took a few months to feel normalized. I would never consider just standing still with my mouth gaped open like some fag waiting for a cock. I only mouth breath now if I'm running hard (which I havnt done for a bit obviously by my post) but yea i won't become morbidly obese in just a few months before going to sea I will gain at the most like 15-20 pounds which will still not make me obese because when I stopped gymcelling two month ago I had visible abs. Those are gone but there's no way I get up to being a 300 pounder in two months before going to my Asian harem. I'm only like 185 at the most right now. Wish you best of luck in curing your apnea
You're lucky you fixed it when you were young. I only learned it was bad when I was 22. I see, you're just not working out hardcore anymore. The only reason to gymcel is to keep your face lean (and for your health). And thanks boyo, I'm getting closer and closer to curing it. :feelsokman:

Not gonna lie, testosteronemogging and musclemogging everyone i come across is the fuel that keeps me running

Not gonna lie, testosteronemogging and musclemogging everyone i come across is the fuel that keeps me running
Hardly fuel when weak little faggots fuck pussy while you cope with muh muscles are bigger than yours brooo.
You're lucky you fixed it when you were young. I only learned it was bad when I was 22. I see, you're just not working out hardcore anymore. The only reason to gymcel is to keep your face lean (and for your health). And thanks boyo, I'm getting closer and closer to curing it. :feelsokman:
I might get back into doing a jog once in a while, but I can't see myself ever going to a gym for muh muscles. It's just complete cope and waste of time energy and money, for absolute no gain.

Hardly fuel when weak little faggots fuck pussy while you cope with muh muscles are bigger than yours brooo.

I might get back into doing a jog once in a while, but I can't see myself ever going to a gym for muh muscles. It's just complete cope and waste of time energy and money, for absolute no gain.