Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Lost 13lb since i last weighed myself

• Thread starter VictimofBpillReaper
  • Start date
VictimofBpillReaper

VictimofBpillReaper

It's your vibrational frequency bro!
★★★★★
I honestly don't know how but I am losing weight.

I am now 225lb from 238lb

I suspect it is because I only eat one meal a day and just drink water and Hawaiian punch.

But I also eat a fuck ton of unhealthy stuff so I'm not sure how this happened

Good for you

You mog me with your black metabolism and maintaining a good weight without eating a ton of food. I’m only 155 pounds and have to eat 4,000+ calories a day to maintain my weight. I would be so glad to be a 225 pound muscle monster without eating an absurd amount

You mog me with your black metabolism and maintaining a good weight without eating a ton of food. I’m only 155 pounds and have to eat 4,000+ calories a day to maintain my weight. I would be so glad to be a 225 pound muscle monster without eating an absurd amount
My thoughts exactly.
I have to stuff my gullet and take four different supplements just to stay afloat of 160lbs.

Good job nigga keep it up.

My thoughts exactly.
I have to stuff my gullet and take four different supplements just to stay afloat of 160lbs.
It’s brutal man. I hate my fast metabolism so much. I’m stuck as a skinny fuck and most people assume I barely eat, despite gorging on so much junk food it’s probably gonna kill me at 40

Brootal.

Do you gymcell @VideoGameCoper I owe all my weight gain to it TBH. I can't eat that much since I struggle with anxiety and other shit. I throw up easily, I have to keep a light stomach.

Do you gymcell @VideoGameCoper I owe all my weight gain to it TBH. I can't eat that much since I struggle with anxiety and other shit. I throw up easily.
Yes, I gymcel. It’s how I gained most of my weight because it makes me hungrier

miring progress brocel, you got this

I found you're 13#'s bro...

I guess you don't want them back?

Good job. Keep it going, brocel.

My thoughts exactly.
same problem, i'm 110lb

Nice brocel! I have also started loosing weight and now I am happy with mine. in fact I feel like I've reached a point where I need to put on some more muscle mass.

Nice brocel! I have also started loosing weight and now I am happy with mine. in fact I feel like I've reached a point where I need to put on some more muscle mass.
Congrats mang :feelsautistic: