Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Loss of libido

A

Aspergcel

Admiral
★★★
I’ve been on antidepressants since 2021. It has helped me tremendously by reducing my anxiety. But it has also given me some notable side effects. Firstly, it has completely killed my emotions. I feel empty and emotionless, like a robot. I can’t even enjoy things anymore. I just want my happiness back.

Secondly, it has lowered my libido to the point where I never feel horny anymore. I used to fap everyday, sometimes even twice a day. But now I have to wait atleast a week before I can fap again. And when I do it, it doesn’t even feel good. And it is so difficult to cum. It’s like a piece of meat with no function. Fapping used to be my main source of dopamine. I feel so miserable now. :cryfeels:

These past days I'm not having morning erections anymore, and I'm just in my early twenties. Also, I take SSRIs.

I’ve been on antidepressants since 2021.
Most of the times, there's something called post-SSRI erectile dysfunction. Even if you leave drugs, you'll have brain damage (temporarily, or... forever) due to the consumption of SSRIs.

By the age of 16. I'm now 23.
Have you ever thought about adding an NDRI on top of your SSRI to counteract the sexual side effects? Also, have you ever thought about quitting?

Have you ever thought about adding an NDRI on top of your SSRI to counteract the sexual side effects? Also, have you ever thought about quitting?
I want to change it to Wellbutrin. It's dopamine, instead of serotinin re-uptake. I don't have any visit planes to my psychiatrist.

Also, have you ever thought about quitting?
I tried, but I get insomnia (difficult to sleep). So I had to increase it back to 10mg. I'll quit by the start of summer, after I end my programming project.

Aspergcel. Try quitting cold-turkey. I'm doing it. I just want to feel boner (automatically, without wanking) again.

I was put into medication because of me not wanting to go to school. So, NO DEPRESSION... IT WAS ALL FABRICATED, to be honest.

Now you know what it feels like to be circumcised :feelskek:

But anyway, take it as a blessing. Your sex drive has only brought you suffering since it’s onset at the age of 13. You don’t need it if you are never going to have sex. Now you are freed up to pursue other things and live life without that constant frustrating sex drive dogging you at all times. Wanting to have sex and a sex drive just for the sake of it is an ego delusion. It’s not that important. Just let go and live in the moment.

I’ve been on antidepressants since 2021. It has helped me tremendously by reducing my anxiety. But it has also given me some notable side effects. Firstly, it has completely killed my emotions. I feel empty and emotionless, like a robot. I can’t even enjoy things anymore. I just want my happiness back.

Secondly, it has lowered my libido to the point where I never feel horny anymore. I used to fap everyday, sometimes even twice a day. But now I have to wait atleast a week before I can fap again. And when I do it, it doesn’t even feel good. And it is so difficult to cum. It’s like a piece of meat with no function. Fapping used to be my main source of dopamine. I feel so miserable now. :cryfeels:
Losing emotions sounds terrible, but i view the second one as an absolute win

I am in a similar situation have you ever thought of doing weight lifting?

Lower the dose. Its way too high. It always is. Take a dose that they deem "un-therapeutic" and it will take away these side effects but still help you