Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Loss of appetite.

Zer0/∞

Zer0/∞

Incelius Savage is The Godfather of Inceldom
★★★★★
It took me 2 hours and a half for me to eat a pack of 4 belvita cookies and milk.
I used to be incredibly obese from eating so much once in elementary school and got bullied by a group of cumskins and this psychopathic wealthy narcissist.
JFL at this turn of events.:feelskek:
Here's a pic if you've never seen the brand before:
Index

By then, my father was already done cooking chicken and roti (type of flatbread) and I said I was full: I just couldn't get myself to put food in my mouth by that point. He got mad at me telling me I'm not sleeping and eating properly in Bengali and told me to go rest for an hour.

Before he went to work, he asked why my body was so hot when he came to hug me and then gave me this wet rag to cool myself down. I think he knows, by now, that even his oldest son is mentally ill.:cryfeels::feelsrope:

basically meet up to discuss software program, hacking, cloud basically computer shit. sometimes they have teams competitively program, solve problems and hold hacking contests(capture the flag/data).

you should meditation max especially since you have panic attacks risk. if you decide to do so, read the mind illuminated. and do the Jew pills your psychiatrist will recommend, as there is no real other fix unfortunately in the short term at least.
Thank you for your suggestions @Transcended Trucel, I will attempt meditation and read the mind illuminated.
Wtf bro, you’re fucking okay if you can do these kinds of shits in fucking New York, truecel s like me can’t even do anything cuz of being subhuman or severe depression, you should use your money to get plastic surgery not to some psychiatrist scum, you seem okay really except the panic attacks they go away when you accept your place , happened to me, also that gyro looks like shit get a burger next time
@Mentally lost cel
I just can't see myself lasting more than a month: everything is getting too overwhelming for me to handle with my mother in the hospital, my father always working, my younger brother's depression causing the (((therapists))) to call the police when he revealed his suicidal thoughts, and this upcoming junior year being my most important year of high school has seen me choking by the stress.

This wasn't even the first time I've had a panic attack, but that's a future story for another thread.

Yes, I should've gotten a burger from the Checkers I passed by: that gyro wasn't too good.

I will try some of your gracious suggestions for 2-3 weeks max. If it doesn't work, I will see the (((psychiatrist))) for jew pills: I can't simply wait for my condition to subside.

Last edited:
brutal you just gotta grind and accept reality.

Brutal expensive cookie pill

It took me 2 hours and a half for me to eat a pack of 4 belvita cookies and milk.
I used to be incredibly obese from eating so much once in elementary school and got bullied by a group of cumskins and this psychopathic wealthy narcissist.
JFL at this turn of events.:feelskek:
Here's a pic if you've never seen the brand before:
View attachment 473220

By then, my father was already done cooking chicken and roti (type of flatbread) and I said I was full: I just couldn't get myself to put food in my mouth by that point. He got mad at me telling me I'm not sleeping and eating properly in Bengali and told me to go rest for an hour.

Before he went to work, he asked why my body was so hot when he came to hug me and then gave me this wet rag to cool myself down. I think he knows, by now, that even his oldest son is mentally ill.:cryfeels::feelsrope:

Thank you for your suggestions @Transcended Trucel, I will attempt meditation and read the mind illuminated.

@Mentally lost cel
I just can't see myself lasting more than a month: everything is getting too overwhelming for me to handle with my mother in the hospital, my father always working, my younger brother's depression causing the (((therapists))) to call the police when he revealed his suicidal thoughts, and this upcoming junior year being my most important year of high school has seen me choking by the stress.

This wasn't even the first time I've had a panic attack, but that's a future story for another thread.

Yes, I should've gotten a burger from the Checkers I passed by: that gyro wasn't too good.

I will try some of your gracious suggestions for 2-3 weeks max. If it doesn't work, I will see the (((psychiatrist))) for jew pills: I can't simply wait for my condition to subside.
Are you a junior in high school??? Wtf going to hack thon and shit , bro the last year is the most important also high school lessons are much easier than college, but comprehending it is much harder, you’ll be alright in high school, go to shrink to get a minor pill like mine, go to a expensive one a few times trust me, then don’t go anymore, you’ll be okay with pills like me, how old are you

Are you a junior in high school??? Wtf going to hack thon and shit , bro the last year is the most important also high school lessons are much easier than college, but comprehending it is much harder, you’ll be alright in high school, go to shrink to get a minor pill like mine, go to a expensive one a few times trust me, then don’t go anymore, you’ll be okay with pills like me, how old are you
Yes, I am a junior. I am going to these events because I need to make a college resume: if you get a bad college as a curry, everyone will look down on you. The only accomplishment for most poor Bangladeshi parents is their child's success.

I am 17: you can read the custom title underneath my username and assume I emigrated here a little late.

It’sa fight for bragging that’s it

Too Fucking young man
I know. I don't feel I even fit in with the youngcels here.
They still have so much innocence left, so why sign up and have it be ruined by the black pill?
I've lost mine a long time ago seeing my mother turn into a schizophrenic. :cryfeels:

Especially @Nekopan who claims to be 15 and makes threads like these:

Last edited:
I know. I don't feel I even fit in with the youngcels here.
They still have so much innocence left, so why sign up and have it be ruined by the black pill?
I've lost mine a long time ago seeing my mother turn into a schizophrenic. :cryfeels:

Especially @Nekopan who claims to be 15 and makes threads like these:
It’s okay and got the better if you see the big picture, get rid of your acne and use money for surgery