Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Losing their virginity at 13-14

ThickBoi

ThickBoi

Officer
★★★★★

272982A9 128A 4B33 B375 53FAF89341A3

Can’t forget about the blue pill. :bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::feelsohh:

Once you reach age 20 as a virgin, you enter the "creepy rapist loser" territory.

Norm-scum rather vilify and ridicule then have the slightest empathy for men are down on their luck.

>the right one

Ok

Knowing that I would have had sex at age 13 if I had an attractive face has rendered my ""life"" completely meaningless.

yeah all these underage girls loosing it to 18+ chads

pedophilia is legal for chads

these are "children"

3:36

Did you love him ?
Hmmm...tehhee...I think so yeah

Proof that foids dont know anything about true love

Did you love him ?

True love doesn’t exist. It’s just a chemical reaction in our brain commanding us to reproduce and keep the generation going. In a few months or years you will not have any feelings for that person. You could respect them as a person and like them but you will lose romantic feelings.

he's able to ask these questions because hes good looking, if we did that we'd be called creeps

LMAO bluepilled cucks its OVER for that guy, when are they gonna fucking learn to be real with him and tell him he either needs surgery, to move or to rope

yeah all these underage girls loosing it to 18+ chads

pedophilia is legal for chads
Every 13 yo fucked 23 year olds so yeah, there ya go, your gf that you get after the chads are through with her was dicked down at 13, better have a big cock to fill that giant hole she has down there

"Their lives must be ruined now for having sex that young, those poor brave women."

higher numbers than I expected. I still want to die though

I ain't clicking that shit nigga.

People couldn't believe a girl in my uni class was saving herself for marriage, i just keep quite, my mates started to talk about girls they where casually fucking made me feel like shit, it ain't fair boy.

True love doesn’t exist. It’s just a chemical reaction in our brain commanding us to reproduce and keep the generation going. In a few months or years you will not have any feelings for that person. You could respect them as a person and like them but you will lose romantic feelings.

Call me deluded but I still believe in love. Not in romantic love lol, but between family members - sure. Even if it's just chemical reaction it usually last trough whole life, so what's the difference. I don't know how fellow incels don't rope themselves if they don't have any family members that care for them. It's one thing to never be loved by any girl, but if you parents don't care about you, and you don't have any siblings then it has to be hell on earth.

Call me deluded but I still believe in love. Not in romantic love lol, but between family members - sure. Even if it's just chemical reaction it usually last trough whole life, so what's the difference. I don't know how fellow incels don't rope themselves if they don't have any family members that care for them. It's one thing to never be loved by any girl, but if you parents don't care about you, and you don't have any siblings then it has to be hell on earth.
I agree. I was talking about lust. Many people believe a man and woman can love each other (in a sexual way) and live happily ever as Hollywood portrays it. Family member and friends are different. You are able to look through their looks and judge them by their character.

I agree. I was talking about lust. Many people believe a man and woman can love each other (in a sexual way) and live happily ever as Hollywood portrays it. Family member and friends are different. You are able to look through their looks and judge them by their character.

Oh yeah, I agree. Although I quess it was maybe easier in the past? People didn't have that much choices. It's quite ironic, but with less it seems people could be happier. Girls were wives at 18, without Internet, TV etc she didn't even know that Chads exists. Food and luxuries were more scarce, so husband even if average looking but if he was smart and hard working could at least count that his wife gonna be grateful. I quess it still was more about two people working as partners to have better life and not true love, but people were more realistic and didn't care that much about 'true love' like in some fantasy books. Now we are brainwashed to want something that maybe never existed. I like all my modern copes but probably I would be much more happy living simpler life, working on a farm and have 5 kids with my looksmatched wife that would work hard every day too so I could come back to clean house, eating a warm healthy meal. People were so interconnected that even without love, hapiness could still exists. Now it's all gone, even if many users here find a girlfriend she's gonna be with him for a while and then look for something better till she is 30-35 and then she's gonna find someone to take care for her mulatto kid. And after a while she's gonna divorce him anyway I mean laws are so fucked up it's almost funny. You think you ascended because you married a looksmatched girl? She's gonn divorce you and take everything from you

Oh yeah, I agree. Although I quess it was maybe easier in the past? People didn't have that much choices. It's quite ironic, but with less it seems people could be happier. Girls were wives at 18, without Internet, TV etc she didn't even know that Chads exists. Food and luxuries were more scarce, so husband even if average looking but if he was smart and hard working could at least count that his wife gonna be grateful. I quess it still was more about two people working as partners to have better life and not true love, but people were more realistic and didn't care that much about 'true love' like in some fantasy books. Now we are brainwashed to want something that maybe never existed. I like all my modern copes but probably I would be much more happy living simpler life, working on a farm and have 5 kids with my looksmatched wife that would work hard every day too so I could come back to clean house, eating a warm healthy meal. People were so interconnected that even without love, hapiness could still exists. Now it's all gone, even if many users here find a girlfriend she's gonna be with him for a while and then look for something better till she is 30-35 and then she's gonna find someone to take care for her mulatto kid. And after a while she's gonna divorce him anyway I mean laws are so fucked up it's almost funny. You think you ascended because you married a looksmatched girl? She's gonn divorce you and take everything from you
Pure blackpill and suicidefuel. Things were so different back than. People had less partner and were more loyal to their wives and husbands. STD wasn’t common and they had self respect.

Did you love him ?

love is meme

Why live? :feelsrope:

So, they are allowed to have sex with each other, but if I have sex with one I'm the paedophile. Fuck this society.

Average high school dance in 2018

I was expecting the blonde one to say something like 12, but she said 17. If that's true, it comforts me because no one got to fuck her on her best age. A sense of equality in loss.

That first girl looked like she was going to say twelve but thought better of it. Every time I talk about how every other teen on my block had lost their virginity by 15 at the latest, people think I’m BSing. Most of the girls lost it by 11-13 and all of the guys lost it by 15. I stupidly thought at 14 that had I lost it then, I’d be one of the first to lose it. :lul::lul::lul: If I merely ask a girl what time it is, I’m a creep but Mr. Gee asks personal questions like this and it’s no problem. The meteor hits Earth when?

I looked the video back and l noticed these girls now "regret" what they did

Inceldom, are they lying ????

I looked the video back and l noticed these girls now "regret" what they did
Not only they got sex at an early age, but now they want victim points for losing it so early. Bitches be double and triple dipping in everything.

Not only they got sex at an early age, but now they want victim points for losing it so early. Bitches be double and triple dipping in everything.

Yeah thats what l was thinking
play the victim to get more sex, more money and more attention

Yeah thats what l was thinking
play the victim to get more sex, more money and more attention
They want everything and have no shame about how they get it.

Pure nuclear atomic ragefuel to me

13-14 is pretty late for foids, more like 2-4 years old

there is no reason for this world to continue existing

Being kissless at 13-14 (1st year of highscool) means you're an autistic loser.
Being a virgin at 18 means you're a subhuman nerd/weirdo.
Being a kissless virgin at 18+ means you're an autistic rapist creep and scum.