Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Losing the year 2020 led me think about the idea of life-draining magic

blond_elf_bard

blond_elf_bard

Major
★★
Any D&D (Dungeons & Dragons) cels might recognize this. The events of 2020 (very complicated but I couldn't go to school and was stuck in an apartment(s) in another part of country for more than a year) make me feel like I've been drained of youth.

Now, I've switched schools and am working again, but I still feel behind and rather...old, even though many people older than me to whom I tell the full detailed story say it wasn't that long.

So, then, I've heard about it in D&D, but I've been preoccupied over the last few days over the idea of magical or otherwise "life-draining", the process in which someone (ideally an anime girl) drains primarily the energy, but perhaps also the life status, soul, intelligence, youth or otherwise abstract quality out of someone with whom they may be in conflict. You may be thinking of vampires, and I think that's pretty close, but it can be anything else.

Examples include Rogue from X-Men (though I'd not prefer clips from that because I don't like american comics and because they never really illustrate it that much.)

My personal favorite clip I've seen lately is this one from an anime I'd never seen but which I'm about to watch once I finish the series I'm watching.

Any examples? Anyone else into this? Especially if the drainer is female

She can drain my pp with her mouth. :feelsmage: