Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Losing the will to go on

FuckExistence

FuckExistence

Redeem or Rot
★★★★
I've been through so much heartache and despair in this life. I'm tired of being insignificant and worthless to those I should of gained warmth from. I'm tired of being a failure that nobody truly appreciates or cares about. I've always wanted to eventually be above my miserable experiences. To be above my miserable treatment by shitty "friends", family, women, and society as a whole. But it all came full circle time and time again. I am truly a loser. A waste of life who foolishly desires more. I'm so sick of the repetition of it all. All I ever wanted was to be loved. The type of love that fucking matters. Atleast now I have this forum and the people on it to finally relate and vent to but I'm reaching my breaking point dealing with these fucking normfaggots and unfair women with there endless bullshit towards me irl. Reality has doomed us all.

get on benzos, neet and enjoy the show

I gave in years ago. But you are not allowed to give in for sure. The body and brain keeps on making wishes. So you live in limbo. In a constant debate with your penis. It lies too. 'I just want sex.' No you want to make babies. Fuck off.

Just find good copes and LDAR,OP

I've lost it long ago. I'm going on autopilot. God I'd do anything to be neet again

Despite all my genetic drawbacks and occasional bullying from people in my school, I never give up on my goals. My dream is to be a scientist and have my work impact the world, and I enjoy my schoolwork in college.

Find something you like to do and try to distract yourself from the painful aspects of this reality. If you don't have a clear plan in life, you will lose your will to live.