Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Losing My Religion

Cautious Raven

Cautious Raven

Rope Enthusiast
★★★★★
For the past two days I have been drinking late at night, and I feel so defeated and broken. When I'm at my most intoxicated I curse out God and constantly say horrible things about him. I engage in hedonism but no matter what I do nothing ever makes me feel ok. I feel like I'm just digging a hole that I won't be able to get out of.

Drinking and being miserable is worse than being sober and miserable.
If you become an alcoholic you will be physically fucked for life and cannot even take a small amount of comfort in having good health.
Gymceling is far better than drink.
It works out frustration and also being miserable and in good shape people will take you more seriously than being an alcoholic.
I don't feel happy anymore these days but exercise makes me feel less shit and like I have something of a purpose.

Last edited:
God does not promise everyone a good life on Earth,to get to heaven without suffering is hard.

Drinking is like a truth serum, so if you curse out god then these are your true feelings

Drinking and being miserable is worse than being sober and miserable.
If you become an alcoholic you will be physically fucked for life and cannot even take a small amount of comfort in having food health.
Gymceling is far better than drink.
It works out frustration and also being miserable and in good shape people will take you more seriously than being an alcoholic.
I don't feel happy anymore these days but exercise makes me feel less shit and like I have something of a purpose.
I've lost a ton of weight and it has made no difference in my life. People still look down on me regardless. Drinking is all I have.

What do you want God to do for you?

God is a sadistic troon

51855.jpg

ever considered a trip too the confessional? might be worth a try if you question you faith

ever considered a trip too the confessional? might be worth a try if you question you faith
Maybe one day if I could gather the strength. I'd hate to unload all of my baggage onto the priest though because I've got so many issues.