Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Losing my grip on reality

Profligate

Profligate

Expert
I don't even know how to put this in words but I've been feeling really strange recently. I feel like I'm not actually the person who I think I am.

Sometimes I feel like somebody else is controlling me but not like in a schizo way. I just impulsively say and do things but they're normal and they feel right. It's only when I try to take control of myself when I start behaving weird.

I don't really understand it but I feel like I've been trying to be someone else my whole life. I've had psychosis in the past but this feels different. I don't have any delusions or paranoia I just feel like there actually might be nothing wrong with me and all of that wild shit I say and do is just me trying to act like someone else.

What no pussy does to a mf

you seem to have paranoia tbh, it can make you feel really weird and in no touch with reality and i have felt the effect of it in the past but i managed to surpass it by the end.
It's only when I try to take control of myself when I start behaving weird.
yeah that seems like paranoia definitely, every time i start trying to act non weird i feel like i am being the biggest weirdo in the whole place tbh and it feels like shit alot of times especially if i see a toilet in the street i just try to act weird and end up making weird body movment

You should try stuff like meditating to help keep you calm, I plan on looking into that myself soon.

I do kind of get where you are coming from- I always am paranoid & anxious over shit.

The whole thing about feeling as if someone else is in control is likely due to your brain & conscious processing the fact that we live in a Draconian, Totalitarian, and fucked up soyciety.

Best thing to do is try and calm yourself and try and rationally understand that your brain is processing and trying to make sense of the world in which you live and this also is a result of being an Incel.

Take out the chip. :feelsohgod:

when life is so jacked up a mf starts dissociating...relatable

Isolation kicking in

It’s Called disassociation. It’s an internal defense mechanism your body has for when your life is fucked up for real.

Makes you feel like you are not you, and you are not the one performing your actions, so you feel emotionally distanced from everything by default