Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Losing motivation for the gym

UnwantedVirgin

UnwantedVirgin

Autism is a death sentence for ugly men
★★★★★
There's no progress being made after 4 months, I think I have malabsorption problems too. How do other gymcels keep motivated after the hype wanes?

Use Mk677 + Berberine, theyre affordable

Give up there is no point.

Have you taken the black pill?

For me nothing works anymore.

There's no progress being made after 4 months, I think I have malabsorption problems too. How do other gymcels keep motivated after the hype wanes?
Jesus fuck, Now i know why my face is so damn fat all the time

I don't see the point in going to the gym to get buff if you're ugly or short anyway. I see so many manlets who gymmaxx and they don't look more threatening at all, they look funny to me.

Use Mk677 + Berberine, theyre affordable
Is that for malabsorption or a protein or creatine replacement?
Give up there is no point.
Agreed. What's the average height in your part of England for guys 20-30? Here It seems like everyone is over 6ft except me.
Have you taken the black pill?
Yes, I've taken too many of them and overdosed.
For me nothing works anymore.
Everything is cope and copes wear out eventually.
Jesus fuck, Now i know why my face is so damn fat all the time
Well in my case body fat went down from 18% to 14% but I don't really care about that I want fucking muscle.
I don't see the point in going to the gym to get buff if you're ugly or short anyway. I see so many manlets who gymmaxx and they don't look more threatening at all, they look funny to me.
Is 5ft 11 inches too short? I'm ugly but in this area most guys my age are over 6ft and were better built than me even without gym. At this point I just want to get bigger so other guys don't see me as weak prey.

Agreed. What's the average height in your part of England for guys 20-30? Here It seems like everyone is over 6ft except me.

Yes, I've taken too many of them and overdosed.

Everything is cope and copes wear out eventually.

Well in my case body fat went down from 18% to 14% but I don't really care about that I want fucking muscle.

Is 5ft 11 inches too short? I'm ugly but in this area most guys my age are over 6ft and were better built than me even without gym. At this point I just want to get bigger so other guys don't see me as weak prey.
Since when did you become so masculine, I like it bro!

Since when did you become so masculine, I like it bro!
When I almost got jumped twice recently, I'm not having that I want out of this skinny scrawny shell and I want an upgrade.

Its SARMS, it helps with the secretion of growth hormone. Take 15-20mg of Mk677 for 5 days, then 2 days break. Make sure to take 1000-1500 mg of berberine everyday too unless you want to have diabetes. Btw Mk677 might also cause water retention so try to get potassium and avoid salt.

if you're lean then there's no need to go to the gym

having muscles is very overrated and not worth it. having a good frame is what matters and a good frame is just genetics

Did you start lifting 4 months ago or has your progressed stalled for 4 months?

Its SARMS, it helps with the secretion of growth hormone. Take 15-20mg of Mk677 for 5 days, then 2 days break. Make sure to take 1000-1500 mg of berberine everyday too unless you want to have diabetes. Btw Mk677 might also cause water retention so try to get potassium and avoid salt.
Thanks, hadn't heard of that stuff before.
if you're lean then there's no need to go to the gym

having muscles is very overrated and not worth it. having a good frame is what matters and a good frame is just genetics
I just look very scrawny overall with thin bones.
Did you start lifting 4 months ago or has your progressed stalled for 4 months?
Started gym 4 months ago, All the diet stuff I follow to bulk just turns into diarrhea and isn't being absorbed properly so its like I'm not eating enough when I am. Literal shit genetics.

Why did you have any to begin with. Unless you just want the endorphins to help cope or just want to look intimidating enough that normies will leave you alone, I don't get gymceling.

you just gotta eat way more brah

like 3000-3500 calories/day

It's tough to stay motivated for that long as an incel. Lack of reward = dwindling motivation

to look intimidating enough that normies will leave you alone
This is a big one for me, I've got a shitty stick insect frame and thin wrists and legs.
you just gotta eat way more brah

like 3000-3500 calories/day

It's tough to stay motivated for that long as an incel. Lack of reward = dwindling motivation
Problem is I can't digest it, I've been bulking but it causes the shits and rancid gas due to shitty defective genes. I'd say most of what I eat ends up down the toilet with many of the nutrients going with it.

This is a big one for me, I've got a shitty stick insect frame and thin wrists and legs.

Problem is I can't digest it, I've been bulking but it causes the shits and rancid gas due to shitty defective genes. I'd say most of what I eat ends up down the toilet with many of the nutrients going with it.
yeah same here lol

I try different things but my body can only tolerate limited foods

I've lost the motivation to do anything. Plus there's no point in working out when you're a turbo manlet like me

Take my advice. Go on eroids order testosterone and perhaps add masteron or primobolan if you want faster results. Use modern medicine and chemistry to your advantage.

I've lost the motivation to do anything. Plus there's no point in working out when you're a turbo manlet like me
Why not rope if there’s no point. It’s the same as being dead

Is taking creepshots of sluts a good motivation for you?

How do other gymcels keep motivated after the hype wanes?
I make it a mandatory thing in my mind. Like drinking water.
Whether I get results or not, I know I better have gone to the gym today/or ran

over