Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Losing fat is so hard when you're parents make nothing but shitty greasy food

I

iiiTeMpeR

Banned
-
I'm arab and any arab/currycels here know that our food is unhealthy as fuck, I made a vow to myself that I will get lean and somewhat muscular (like this: https://i.pinimg.com/736x/a0/18/ba/a018ba4645aa0dbca31c6222d06c7b3e--rapid-weight-loss-weight-lifting.jpg) as my last way of becoming more attractive, I'm very chubby so this might improve my face.

But this is literally impossible when all your mom cooks is high sodium high carb high fat arab foods, I CAN'T GO MORE THEN 2 DAYS WITHOUT MY HEALTHY EATING STREAK GOING DOWN THE DRAIN. The hardest thing about fat loss is living with your fucking parents, I always tell them but they're like "aww habibi you're still growing you need the nutrients yallah eat".

ANY TIPS?

Cooking for yourself is the best advice. (Cooking doesn't have to be difficult)

It saves my mother a lot of time because she doesn't have to cook for me and can support her mother. Tell your parents that you want to lose weight and that being overweight raises estrogen levels

Or eat smaller portions.

iiiTeMpeR said:
I'm arab and any arab/currycels here know that our food is unhealthy as fuck, I made a vow to myself that I will get lean and somewhat muscular (like this: https://i.pinimg.com/736x/a0/18/ba/a018ba4645aa0dbca31c6222d06c7b3e--rapid-weight-loss-weight-lifting.jpg) as my last way of becoming more attractive, I'm very chubby so this might improve my face.

But this is literally impossible when all your mom cooks is high sodium high carb high fat arab foods, I CAN'T GO MORE THEN 2 DAYS WITHOUT MY HEALTHY EATING STREAK GOING DOWN THE DRAIN. The hardest thing about fat loss is living with your fucking parents, I always tell them but they're like "aww habibi you're still growing you need the nutrients yallah eat".

ANY TIPS?

Intermittent fasting look it up.

jagged0 said:
Intermittent fasting look it up.

That works and I have  seen some videos about it (I'm underweight so it's not really needed)

The problem is that his mother won't let him do that

Facade said:
That works and I have  seen some videos about it (I'm underweight so it's not really needed)

The problem is that his mother won't let him do that

What amount of time would the person have to be fasting? And then when would they eat?

Crustaciouse said:
What amount of time would the person have to be fasting? And then when would they eat?

There are many forms of fasting that there isn't the one way to do it. I think losing weight is much more comfortable with satiating veggies. Overeating potatoes,broccoli and beans is almost.impossible but fasting works as well.

This blog shows all of the different and popular forms : https://www.healthline.com/nutrition/6-ways-to-do-intermittent-fasting#section3

Exercise. Low carb is cope unless youre crazy and dedicated.

Sounds like a good deal but you didnt specify the type of meals

There are nothing special that can help. Stick to the simple plain CICO(calories in - calories out), everything else works same way underneath and wont lead to noticeable difference(obviously?). So if you can maintain calorie deficit on parents food - it's okay, but if you can cook for yourself - go for it, it's really easy and you can find some not dense satiating meals that won't contribute much calories and there are plenty of light sauces\seasonings that can help with taste. So consume less calories than your body requires and eat satiating food, not dense junk that only makes you hungry.
Also you can shift balance by exercise, yet it's less effective.

And yeah, it's better to LOWINHIB and tell parents straight about intentions with hope they'll understand.
Because it's easier to not eat stuff that they didn't cook\buy for you in first place.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back