Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Loser from my highschool became succesful with teen girls in his twenties

• Thread starter Deleted member 5089
  • Start date
Deleted member 5089

Deleted member 5089

NBK
-
I'm 28, and he is also 28. We went to same highschool. He was a complete outcast, just like me, only he was into metal music and stuff related to it, and I'm not. He was a bullied loser. Anyways, years later, he added me on facebook, and what do I see? During his 20s he played bass in metal bands, and had multiple relationships with years younger, hot metal and goth chicks. He even bragged fucking them and being in love with them, getting wasted constantly with friends, and now he finished good college, has a steady girlfriend, a job etc. Meanwhile, me? I stayed the same loser I was in highschool. No girlfriends, no life experiences, nothing. Mentally ill loner. How do I cope with this? He had everything I always wished for, and we started the same... this is just so depressing, I want to kill myself. I can handle Chad, but this?

Is he attractive? How would you rate him on decile scale?

How tall is he

what's his PSL

You silly inkwells can't see that his friend actually had interesting hobbies and a good personality

Whats his Face, Height, Race, etc?

I know a guy just like that but he didnt play in bands at all
And another just like him thats also ugly and stuttering,he had limited success
Take the gothpill

instrumentmaxxing it is then

You silly inkwells can't see that his friend actually had interesting hobbies and a good personality
if you have a good personality (and are physically attractive) then you can date underage teen girls, but you, a lonely virgin incel? You can't even THINK about jerking off to them or you're s disgusting pedo who needs to be raped and castrated :soy:

Is he attractive? How would you rate him on decile scale?

He is normal looking, I guess, but he is autistic as shit. He wanted to kill himself during highschool, I know this because I was the one talking him out of it. I just can't understand this, how he became so socially successful.

Even if you spent a year or two guitarmaxxing, at 28 you're too old to be part of that subculture anyway. The agepill takes many forms.

Even if you spent a year or two guitarmaxxing, at 28 you're too old to be part of that subculture anyway. The agepill takes many forms.

I don't want to gutarmaxx... i'm just angry that autist like him had so many beautiful experiences... getting drunk, stoned, having sex, falling in love, dancing with girls... I never had any of that, so it makes me depressed and suicidal...

He is normal looking, I guess, but he is autistic as shit. He wanted to kill himself during highschool, I know this because I was the one talking him out of it. I just can't understand this, how he became so socially successful.
You answered your question. It's because he's normal looking and you are ugly.

You answered your question. It's because he's normal looking and you are ugly.
This
I just can't understand this, how he became so socially successful.
Playing in bands gives you status and a social circle, a niche one at that. You don't need to be a giga chad to slay goth chicks.

He is normal looking.

Brutal when you see the people you know become way more successful than you while we are still at the same level. Just delete all social media and cope boyo

Just play bass theory

Playing in bands gives you status and a social circle, a niche one at that. You don't need to be a giga chad to slay goth chicks.

Very high IQ tbh. If you think about it, being in a band automatically puts you above every man in the audience for foids. You only need to compete with your fellow band members, so there might actually be some breadcrumbs left for you.

Very high IQ tbh. If you think about it, being in a band automatically puts you above every man in the audience for foids.
Literally haha. When I was watching the band While She Sleeps perform, the rhythm guitarist looked so tall up on stage. After their set was over, I saw him at the bar, and he's a 5'5 manlet, maybe even shorter.

Are you even sure he's normal looking? Are you goo with rating faces?

Guitar/bassmaxxing is the most useless shit in this world. If you want to play an instrument do it for yourself but don't expect it to raise your status or anything

Your friend has a good-looking face, that's all

I sent you a private message, please check
Done.

Guitar/bassmaxxing is the most useless shit in this world. If you want to play an instrument do it for yourself but don't expect it to raise your status or anything

Your friend has a good-looking face, that's all
Yup. He's definitely a chadlite /high tier.

Comparison is the thief of joy, especially when you are a subhuman piece of human garbage in comparison to 95% of the population. Only 4% of people make it out of college a virgin, so you and I are already in a minority of losers.