Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Lord of the Rings TV Series SJW actor choices

Pitar62

Pitar62

Officer
★★★
Amazon’s “Lord of the Rings” series has officially announced its main cast after months of anticipation.

Robert Aramayo, Owain Arthur and Nazanin Boniadi are among the leading stars, and they’ll be supported by the likes of Tom Budge, Morfydd Clark, Ismael Cruz Córdova, Ema Horvath, Markella Kavenagh, Joseph Mawle, Tyroe Muhafidin, Sophia Nomvete, Megan Richards, Dylan Smith and Charlie Vickers.

I went through them and pulled out the most SJW looking ones, that normally have no place in Middle Earth. What do you think?

The Iranian foid won't really look out of place tbh.

Haradrimed.me

They should make the numenoreans black and the gondorians accordinglx mixed race for maximum virtue signaling.
We wuz da mastah race n shit.

Which roles do these actors play op?

Last edited:
Haradrimed.me

They should make the numenoreans black and the gondorians accordinglx mixed race for maximum virtue signaling.
We wuz da mastah race n shit.

Which roles do these actors play op?
Idc there were no black actors in the original LOTR

Sand niggers can be Haradrim or Easterlings. Nigs will look out place everywhere.
They'll be perfect for the orcs

Also
Nope, you clearly didn't watch the movies. Orcs/Uruk-hai are blonde and blue eyed (or other non-brown eye colors) with mostly Caucasoid skulls.
0ac8821e45ef5f779f1134afb64833b0
Murgash
Latest

Amazon’s “Lord of the Rings” series has officially announced its main cast after months of anticipation.

Robert Aramayo, Owain Arthur and Nazanin Boniadi are among the leading stars, and they’ll be supported by the likes of Tom Budge, Morfydd Clark, Ismael Cruz Córdova, Ema Horvath, Markella Kavenagh, Joseph Mawle, Tyroe Muhafidin, Sophia Nomvete, Megan Richards, Dylan Smith and Charlie Vickers.

I went through them and pulled out the most SJW looking ones, that normally have no place in Middle Earth. What do you think?

View attachment 393465
Mithrandirs are trannies tbh

the lord of the rings has zero niggers in it
im pretty sure Tolkien hated niggers

I read some of The Silmarillion once

That Tyrone has Gandy's eye area, brutal.

%2Fmethode%2Fsundaytimes%2Fprod%2Fweb%2Fbin%2Fbb790774-480c-11ea-9e1c-032b7cdc9719.jpg

Beasts of the field perhaps

Thank God they made the trilogy before the PC madness. In addition to recolour the characters they'll definitely add some feminist or BLM morality shit and the obligatory white woman - black man romance.

Who are they going to play?
Hope none of them are Galadriel or some shit like that

if they play orcs or those bad eastern guys that's okay. Somebody have to play various evil filth I guess

Nice incel related thread faggot

SJW's are one of the main causes of inceldom. If they are allowed to have their way, inceldom rates will rise even more u retard

But there are sand niggers in it and they are bad guys.

There are nignogs from Far Harad like tribal Africans who didn't appear in the films but fought on the side of Sauron in the books (Tolkien described them as half-trolls lmao)

It's going to be another show destroyed by diversity like the Witcher. The SJW shit will be so prevalent and in your face that it will be impossible to enjoy. I don't think they are using any big name actors either just a bunch of nobodies that are chosen literally because of the color of their skin. Everyone is going to pretend to wonder why this show ended up a turd.

It's going to be another show destroyed by diversity like the Witcher. The SJW shit will be so prevalent and in your face that it will be impossible to enjoy. I don't think they are using any big name actors either just a bunch of nobodies that are chosen literally because of the color of their skin. Everyone is going to wander why this show ended up a turd.

never watching fuck niggers lord of the rings is white

To make it more accurate Sauron should be played by a kike.

The muslim girl (who is pretty hot, IMO) would make sense if she's playing a Haradrim. The two niggers should only be playing orcs (the mulattoid could maybe play a Southron) but......................................... to accomodate for SJW sensibilities, those three will probably play Dunlendings or Gondoreans.

Zero niggers, and I'm sure he disliked them. His family lived in South Africa, so it's likely they shared stories of nigger viciousness. And yes he was pretty racist - he wasn't a fan of East Asians, and Orcs were loosely based off Mongols. Normies try to be deny it by saying that he hated Nazism and anti-semitism, which was true, because he had a soft spot for Jews. But it's idiotic of normies to think that just because he was pro-Jewish automatically makes him pro-nigger.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back