Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Hypocrisy Lord of the Foids

Horde of the cunts

I'm not sure.

MP3

Talkien was a based (racist) blackpilled tho, i aint surprised anytime i get some gems like these...

The bitch in that meme was ugly as fuck.

The elf princess was hot as fuck though. I always fantasised about doing dirty things to her. Her name in the movies was “Arwen”. I checked her recent photos though and it seems as though she hit the wall, these movies were more than 20 years ago after all.

Here is a pic of beautiful Arwen in her prime:

Nog for the ZOG

Talkien was a based (racist) blackpilled tho, i aint surprised anytime i get some gems like these...

Obviously the orcs (enemy of mankind) was portrayed as repulsively ugly creatures while men and elves were shown as the most aesthetically pleasing and attractive creatures.

Lord of the rings was very blackpilled and promoted lookism

Obviously the orcs (enemy of mankind) was portrayed as repulsively ugly creatures while men and elves were shown as the most aesthetically pleasing and attractive creatures.

Lord of the rings was very blackpilled and promoted lookism
Except for heightism, if he would really blacked pilled gimli would be a dwarfcell

that guy have a very square looking jaw he must have kept his long hair