Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Loosing it, Joe Crispy hold my hand aaaaaaAAAAAA

ShadowTheEdgehog

ShadowTheEdgehog

El Capitano
-
after reading this thread:

I seriously feel like joining the raiders of the lost fuck and go fucking ER.

Honestly, the level of relational aggression in that story is mental. God knows how he didn't rope.

@ADepressedVirgin

You are a very strong person, honestly.
I never experienced something as extensive as you did but I can relate on a level.

The tallest kid and son of food teacher beat me a couple of times in grade school. He would hit me from behind, one time with a broom.
The 3 cutes girls in the class, one i had a crush on, were standing on the side and laughing at me.
I won't get into much more detail but I will just add that this was also the first time a teacher started shitting on me instead of defending me.
Fucking faggot fought he was tough shit.

Until my 6' dad showed up. For reference, my dad used to live from collection rare mushrooms in harsh places in the mountains for a while. The guy is a fucking ogremaxxed neanderthal. I got the shit part of the genes tho.

One time the tall kid gave me a minor concussion. He threw a hardball in my face from 10ft away and I was on the ground, fucking out. I felt like i was about to throw up and couldn't really get up. The fucking male PE teacher mocked me from a distance instead of checking if I was ok.

Only a week later a female teacher (props to you hole, probably the only time a hole has done anything for me) noticed that i was fucked in the head and informed my parents. We went to the doc and it turned out to be concussion.

Get this: I did not tell on this faggot. Not even then.
I was such a retard holy fuck.

Anyways @ADepressedVirgin I've got your back and don't believe these fags that say that incels would betray each other over pussy. I have 3 sisters, I have seen their true worthiness, they are nothing but slime and phlegm.
I would take a bullet for you and anyone else reading is.

You guys, the faggots I met on r9k back in the day, on 8chan, v4c and all the other places... I have spent almost every single day since I was 12 online, probably 6-10 hours daily on average. Even during summer break, I just ate potato chips, drank coke and played fucking vidya while talking to you guys.

You are my real family.

Shadow the Avifag out.

0 replies

of course bruv, we gotta stick together
View attachment 290879
Lain

Yep. All I have is here now, on this Forum.
4chan is down, 8chan is down, all the Little twinkling star Systems that are the other imageboards are slowly Fading away…
If this goes down, I go down.

View attachment 290880
Yep. All I have is here now, on this Forum.
4chan is down, 8chan is down, all the Little twinkling star Systems that are the other imageboards are slowly Fading away…
If this goes down, I go down.
the only good thing on 4chan is pol what do you do on 8chan?

I don't go on them but I am not cool since I am incel
Nah you cool af. I like you :heart:
Lain

I have to go now, back to where I belong, which is the kitchen.
See ya'll!

Martha thumbs

This world is cruel and I hate it