Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Loose thoughts from a lost soul

LeFrenchCel

LeFrenchCel

Fighting against all odds.
★★★★★
My life is a complete failure.
I can't get seks because I have bad genes.
But I know this life I'm living rn has no purpose.
I don't know what I'm doing here, why I'm still alive.
I missed on teen love, I missed on everything that teenagers do and make them feel adults.
No big parties, no orgies with strangers, nothing for me.
22 years old now, some people of my age already are married, have children, have a steady job.
And there's me rotting in my room all depressed, still a khhv, dependent from my parents and doing deadend studies.
I know I'll never be happy, because I'm too much damaged now.
The past was far from great, the present sucks, and the future will be even worse.
A feeling of "why bother? i'm already dead"
I don't know how many years my life will stay like this. I don't know how many years I'll stay here until I decide to kill myself, finally.
Video games still are a good cope but I know I won't be able to cope forever.
I already feel less joy playing them than before.
You guys won't probably read all of this but I don't care.
I'm just full of a mix of anger, sadness, depression, loneliness, inside void.
I'm thinking more and more about suicide.
I don't even care about foids, sex, and everything right now.
I just wanna go to the other side of the world on a lonely island and NEET like a king until I die.
But this probably will never happen.
I also know that I'm a fucking mentalcel too, that my schizo bipolar ass can have a totally different mindset within a few hours for whatever reason.
I'm fucking sick, guys.
Mentally and physically sick. I can't even make the difference between both. Maybe a truecel trait idk.
I'm tired. Tired of this non-sense life. I want to end it all. Just have a gun, pull the trigger and boom, my struggle would be over.
But I feel my loss would be a big loss. Idk for who, but I feel this. Maybe committing suicide would be a betrayal against my fellow brocels.
This, or I'm too much of a coward, I don't know. I'm too much broken to even have a rational thinking anymore.
I don't feel better at all writing all of this.
But I know you guys, at least those who'll read this long text, will understand what I mean.
That feeling of being lost in a world you don't belong into.
That feeling of not being able to be happy whatever you think or whatever you do.
There is no future for us. No future at all. We're all doomed.

D61cd79401ecbb4eff3aaaa7337b3104

I know that feel.

I missed on teen love, I missed on everything that teenagers do and make them feel adults.
22 years old now, some people of my age already are married, have children, have a steady job.
And there's me rotting in my room all depressed, still a khhv, dependent from my parents and doing deadend studies.
The past was far from great, the present sucks, and the future will be even worse.
I don't know how many years my life will stay like this. I don't know how many years I'll stay here until I decide to kill myself, finally.
I just wanna go to the other side of the world on a lonely island and NEET like a king until I die.
I also know that I'm a fucking mentalcel too, that my schizo bipolar ass can have a totally different mindset within a few hours for whatever reason.
I'm fucking sick, guys.
Mentally and physically sick. I can't even make the difference between both. Maybe a truecel trait idk.
I'm tired. Tired of this non-sense life. I want to end it all. Just have a gun, pull the trigger and boom, my struggle would be over.
But I feel my loss would be a big loss. Idk for who, but I feel this. Maybe committing suicide would be a betrayal against my fellow brocels.
This, or I'm too much of a coward, I don't know. I'm too much broken to even have a rational thinking anymore.
But I know you guys, at least those who'll read this long text, will understand what I mean.
That feeling of not being able to be happy whatever you think or whatever you do.
Our bodies, our minds, our consciousness is just a tool, a vehicle that our genes use to travel and spread.

Your hope preventing suicide is your body's way of of playing the long game in the hope that life gets easy for you and you end up getting a post wall roastie pregnant in the future

Your negative feelings are a call for help meant to make your family and friends reach out to you. But we live in an atomized society where that doesn't happen anymore

I don't know how to help you . I just hope you find peace

Have you thought about SEAmaxxing?

super over truly depressing to read

Our bodies, our minds, our consciousness is just a tool, a vehicle that our genes use to travel and spread.

Your hope preventing suicide is your body's way of of playing the long game in the hope that life gets easy for you and you end up getting a post wall roastie pregnant in the future

Your negative feelings are a call for help meant to make your family and friends reach out to you. But we live in an atomized society where that doesn't happen anymore

I don't know how to help you . I just hope you find peace
Thanks brocel

Have you thought about SEAmaxxing?
My parents would never let me go to the other side of the world.
I need to be independent from them and live on my own for that.
But I need to get a job for that.
That's the problem.

super over truly depressing to read
:feelsbadman:

We were not desiring for much, but didn't get even that.

Thanks brocel

My parents would never let me go to the other side of the world.
I need to be independent from them and live on my own for that.
But I need to get a job for that.
That's the problem.

:feelsbadman:
My first job was difficult at first and made me panic and suicidal, but over time, I was able to get good at it andfeel more comfortable in the workplace. I could afford a lot more copes now as well

I read every word.

@LeFrenchCel

This is just so brutal and so real and so where I'm basically at rn.

I'm fucking sick, guys.
ACID ATTACK (IN VIDEO GAME)

I'll post more Dragon Ball content soon.

:incel:

We just want a normal life :feelsbadman:

Sounds nice
Try looking for a government job, hard to get fired. Any customer service job may make you feel like the customer's bitch at the start, but in my individual Ccase, once I got good enough I was able to skate rings around the customer.

Try looking for a government job, hard to get fired. Any customer service job may make you feel like the customer's bitch at the start, but in my individual Ccase, once I got good enough I was able to skate rings around the customer.
I don't really want to work for a government, but it can be a possibility :feelsbadman:

I read everything

And wow people get married at 22?? That is insane lol I thought nowdays people get married much later or not at all
People tend to marry at later ages but there are always some exceptions. My middle school oneitis got married several months ago, and i know that several people i went in school with also are, and even have children.

Also I feel your pain I don't fit into this shallow world I really don't I don't understand what's going on Im going too be honest I am still like I was when I was 13 I still do the same hobbies I still play the same video games and I am pretty much an old child
Same. In my mind I'm still a teenager, bc I missed on teen love therefore I can't feel fully adult. And I also have the same life than 10 years ago: being dependent from my parents, talking on internet forums, playing video games, and cooming.

I am 18 but I am mentally drained and depressed I don't know how I am going to cope with this I am a failed normie I am not socially adjusted at all I don't fit in anywhere I'm just a lost soul
Brutal af bc you know that nothing will change at this point...

Also I am sorry what your going through I felt everything what you wrote I never in a million years would of expected me to be like this I was always so happy and cheerful what did I ever do to deserve this I should be happy not how I am now
An incel life is the worst kind of life we can imagine. We didn't do anything to have this hell of a life, we just deserve to be happy.

Also how is the relationship with the parents sometimes that could be the cause for your suffering aswell
I have very protective parents, they didn't allowed me to go out if I wanted to (even though I had no reason to go out or nobody to go out with).
But they're also very toxic, never supportive, always yelling at me for whatever reason.

Ya man parents can also be a cause of this having helicopter parents are the worst I know how you feel

Your parents made it where your unable to be socially adjusted because like you said they were always in the way of that

I see even incel looking people hanging out with friends or having a gf because they are socially adjusted unlike us
:yes:

some people of my age already are married
that's not something to be envious of since around 48% of marriages worldwide end up in divorce and if you live in the West then divorce is your death sentence.

But for the rest i feel you. We are destined to be alone

that's not something to be envious of since around 48% of marriages worldwide end up in divorce and if you live in the West then divorce is your death sentence.

But for the rest i feel you. We are destined to be alone
Tbh i don't care about marriage, it's just that this is an example of how late we are in terms of life development.
Some people of our age are getting married, meanwhile we never kissed any female.
It's that difference that makes me feel bad.

Wana know something else even if you do ascend she will have way more sexual expierence and life expierence then you and she expects the same thing from you
Exactly. That's why I think that there isn't such thing as "ascension" if you're a blackpilled incel.
That foid would be your first sexual partner, but you'd just be one dick among plenty for her.
And we accumulated so much lateness in sexual experience that at this point we are beyond repair. We'll never make it for all the things we missed on.

C’est tout ou rien

"That feeling of being lost in a world you don't belong into. " .I totally understand you bro and I'm sure we all do on this forum you're not alone brother

"That feeling of being lost in a world you don't belong into. " .I totally understand you bro and I'm sure we all do on this forum you're not alone brother

Fren

When you are close to the rope always remember that there are a lot of desperate attempts you can make.For example you can go in Algeria (they speak french) ,a french speaking country in Africa or even Vietnam.

About your lack of job,there are always jobs that don't require a high iq(cashier, warehouse worker,chef,car washer, security guard) and maybe you can make them.Also If you like french language you can teach french in another country, it's searched by others.

I can't change my inceldom because it doesn't depend only on me,but i can change most of my life in a better way.Of course it helps when you live in a poor village but you have an EU passport.Think about the fact that you live in France and it's a western european country that offers you a lot of possibilities (to live the country).

When you are close to the rope always remember that there are a lot of desperate attempts you can make.For example you can go in Algeria (they speak french) ,a french speaking country in Africa or even Vietnam.

About your lack of job,there are always jobs that don't require a high iq(cashier, warehouse worker,chef,car washer, security guard) and maybe you can make them.Also If you like french language you can teach french in another country, it's searched by others.

I can't change my inceldom because it doesn't depend only on me,but i can change most of my life in a better way.Of course it helps when you live in a poor village but you have an EU passport.Think about the fact that you live in France and it's a western european country that offers you a lot of possibilities (to live the country).
I know I can do this, going to another country whether in Europe or elsewhere, but as long as I'm still studying, impossible to do it.
And even after the end of my studies I'd still have to negociate with my mother bc it's unlikely this bitch would let me go abroad.
So, as long as I'm not fully independent, with a job and my own place, I probably won't be able to leave my country.

Concerning the lack of jobs, right now I'm not far from finishing my master, I just need to find an internship soon but I can't find anything.
For now I don't even think about finding a "stable" job after tbh.

And even after the end of my studies I'd still have to negociate with my mother bc it's unlikely this bitch would let me go abroad.
You are 22, not 12. You don't need your mothers's approval. It's your life, not hers.

You are 22, not 12. You don't need your mothers's approval. It's your life, not hers.
I wish it was that easy :feelsbadman:

I feel your pain brother. My situation is exactly same as you.

brutal, made my eyes watery