Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Meme Loose pussy energy

Normies don't even take the time to disprove our claims. They just act like they're superior to you, and nothing else. That's the reason they're usually so stupid while also having a normal iq

IMG 0187

Normies don't even take the time to disprove our claims. They just act like they're superior to you, and nothing else. That's the reason they're usually so stupid while also having a normal iq
If they actually looked at studies, They would maybe get an IQ boost but it seems they cant even fathom the charts

Screenshot 2024 08 19 023749

These people are so braindead lol. Almost every body part is "self cleaning" but we still clean it anyways. Like the skin is self cleaning, that doesn't mean I'm gonna never take a shower lol. These people are such low iq.
"Yeah you queens!! Never clean the cum and dick stains from your pussy! You are all beautiful queens! :soy::soy:"

View attachment 1229358

These people are so braindead lol. Almost every body part is "self cleaning" but we still clean it anyways. Like the skin is self cleaning, that doesn't mean I'm gonna never take a shower lol. These people are such low iq.
"Yeah you queens!! Never clean the cum and dick stains from your pussy! You are all beautiful queens! :soy::soy:"
When i dont shower for 4 days is stink, So would a pussy if it didnt shower for 4 days and 4 nights

When i dont shower for 4 days is stink, So would a pussy if it didnt shower for 4 days and 4 nights
Exactly. Not cleaning your pussy is actually disgusting. Just like how when non-circumcised guys don't clean their foreskin, it will smell bad, women's pussies will smell bad if they don't clean it. Simple as shit. But any criticism against women is seen as blasphemy lol

Exactly. Not cleaning their pussy is actually disgusting. Just like how when non-circumcised guys don't clean their foreskin, it will smell bad, women's pussies will smell bad if they don't clean it. Simple as shit. But any criticism against women is seen as blasphemy lol
:feelskek: :feelskek:

Corrected, I dont have a pussy, Thanks for the laugh tho

jiggity GIF

avery teehee vaginas are beautiful mane very part of the female is beautiful

avery teehee vaginas are beautiful mane very part of the female is beautiful
Then they say trans women are women, But trans vaginas look like something out of the 90s alien movies :feelswhat::feelspuke::feelspuke: