Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Lookspill and the curious case of Durovs.

• Thread starter Deleted member 25707
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 25707

bored
-
Telegram is a world famous messaging app with more than 400 million monthly active users.
It's market cap is literally in tens of billion dollars.

If you Google "Telegram CEO/founder" the very first result is this:
Screenshot 20201026 2349112

According to most normalfags Pavel Durov is the actual founder of Telegram. He has everything, literally a Billionaire Good Looking and Fit CEO with literally half a million Instagram followers:

Images 2

Images 1

Images 5
Images 4

Pavel is the face of Telegram.

But here's a twist:

If you read about him on his Wikipedia page you'll see that he has a degree in "Philology" which is the study of languages and no where related to Programming or STEM.

So you must be wondering then how was he able to built such groundbreaking application and establish his multi billion dollar empire?

Enter Nikolai Durov. He is Pavel's elder brother.

This is what his Wikipedia page says:

In 1996, 1997 and 1998 Nikolai Durov participated in the International Mathematical Olympiad, winning a gold medal in each of the three contests he took part in.(where his contestant name was Nikolai Dourov.) In 1995, 1996, 1997, and 1998 he won one gold and three silver medals in the International Olympiad in Informatics. He was a member of Saint-Petersburg State University ACM team, which won the ACM International Collegiate Programming Contest in 2000 and 2001.

He received his first PhD from Saint Petersburg State University in 2005. He continued his mathematical education at the University of Bonn and in 2007 obtained another PhD under supervision of Gerd Faltings entitled "A new approach to Arakelov geometry".

Younger Chad brother did a shitty Philology degree meanwhile older brother busted his ass off for years to obtain a PhD in some obscure abstract and GodIQ level math field. And guess who's the face of Telegram?

Now what does Nikolai looks like? Well, see for yourself
Images 3

Images 7
Images 6

He looks like your average balding math nerd.

And guess what's even more crazier?

Pavel has a net worth of 3.8 billion dollars meanwhile older nerd Nikolai's net worth is about 260 million $.

Good looking face, charismatic NT personality and a nerd highIQ brother earned him roughly 3.5 billion dollars more than his brother.

LOOKSPILL is undeniable.

@Gymcelled @mNFwTJ3wz9

LOOKS = LIFE

IF YOU ARE NOT 6' TALL, YOU MIGHT AS WELL BE 6' UNDER.

They are brothers...

Atomic blackpill of truth lmao this is like an absolute parody. The guy who did a meme degree and lived off his looks became one of the most powerful man of his country while the other one challenged himself more than 99.99% of humanity only to be an ugly lonely rotting nobody

Wow there really is 0 point in busting your ass when youre an ugly male

That realization is why society would collapse if enough men get blackpilled

This is very interesting. Thanks for pointing this out.

I would also like to add that this is why people select good looking individuals to be the face of their businesses/corporations. Thats why you see chads and stacies in Managerial/CEO positions very often.

If i were to make a business or company tommorow and it ended up going big. I would find a GigaChad to handle my company and lurk in the shadows whilst eating all the big profits. I would do this because a good looking man will not only get the support of investors and attract skilled employees but he will also garner public attention to create a positive halo over the entire company and the brand itself.

And he also "made" VK, also didn't he run into people or cops in his audi and got away with it?
You can get away with anything, even JB rape if you are a Chad billionaire.

Atomic blackpill of truth lmao this is like an absolute parody. The guy who did a meme degree and lived off his looks became one of the most powerful man of his country while the other one challenged himself more than 99.99% of humanity only to be an ugly lonely rotting nobody
Tbh, if this doesn't blackpill normtards then they are GIGA low IQ.
I would find a GigaChad to handle my company and lurk in the shadows whilst eating all the big profits.
Lol then expect the Chad CEO to take over your company and moneymog you. Just like how Pavel is 3.5 billion $ richer than his brother.

This is very interesting. Thanks for pointing this out.

I would also like to add that this is why people select good looking individuals to be the face of their businesses/corporations. Thats why you see chads and stacies in Managerial/CEO positions very often.

If i were to make a business or company tommorow and it ended up going big. I would find a GigaChad to handle my company and lurk in the shadows whilst eating all the big profits. I would do this because a good looking man will not only get the support of investors and attract skilled employees but he will also garner public attention to create a positive halo over the entire company and the brand itself.

You are wise.

You can get away with anything, even JB rape if you are a Chad billionaire.

Tbh, if this doesn't blackpill normtards then they are GIGA low IQ.

Lol then expect the Chad CEO to take over your company and moneymog you. Just like how Pavel is 3.5 billion $ richer than his brother.
tbh they'll just say that the mathcel is happy doing what he loves and is probably living a good life, you're just a toxic asshole :soy:

tbh they'll just say that the mathcel is happy doing what he loves and is probably living a good life, you're just a toxic asshole :soy:
The mathcel is probably on experimental hairloss drugs

Man his hair is basically a wig. I think you can still google it up to see his nw-over bald head. He's not good looking chadlite by nature of things, just had some makings to begin with + money to invest hard in his looks/image. He is basically a poster, a stereotype of a "good looking, progressive and intelligent business owner".

His nerd incel brother coded everything for him while he himself networkmaxxed all the way while studying for his useless degree of a translator.

Also some time ago there was a funny story involving him, his brother, his brother's gf (supposedly) and another guy, one of his old employees from vkontakte times. Basically when that guy cucked his brother Durov just kicked him out of the company without a second thought, which was pretty based.

Last edited:
lookspill destroyed me