Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Looksminning

U

uruguayan

I gave up
★★
I am norwood 3 and I always buzz my hair without a guard, and because I am blonde it doesn´t show so much that I have any hair, but I am going to buzz my hair in the shape of a norwood 7 hairline, I am 22 years old and my face looks like 18 so it will look weird. It´s over for me anyways, at least I will have hair again. I am also gaining fat (not on purpose, just because I lay on my bed all day) and losing muscle. I already dress with super baggy clothes (most of my clothes are too big for me because my mother bought them when I bloatmaxxed in 2014, I even have a XXXXXL raincoat and some XXXL t shirts that look ridiculous on me, even looked ridiculous when I was bloatmaxxed). I will be so looksminned that people are going to notice me (I am also 5'7). I could also let my nails grow long. Everything combined with my social retardation and anxiety and probably people will talk about me being so weird and disgusting. I can´t wait to be not invisible.

Last edited:
I mean, it's over for us so why not, right?

true. looksminimizzing is the new way. I've been trying to peacock to attract a m8.

looksminning is my default state.

I did this for several years. Big bushy unibrow, morbidly obese (though my clothes were still too big), huge patchy neck beard. I bathed like once a month, never wore deodorant. Oh it was nice.

Now I've got my shit together, trying to make one last push. But, it's not working. :-D

I did this for several years. Big bushy unibrow, morbidly obese (though my clothes were still too big), huge patchy neck beard. I bathed like once a month, never wore deodorant. Oh it was nice.

Now I've got my shit together, trying to make one last push. But, it's not working. :-D
When I was 16 I was decently good looking but I showered like once a week and did sport everyday, just imagine the smell. I remember a situation at biology class where I was sweating like crazy and I was looking through the microscope and a girl came close to use the microscope after me but she said something like "Bdaaahhh" and went to another microscope. I started laughing like crazy. At that time I had zero interest in girls. I even used a lice comb and applied anti lice lotion at class once. I always stinked and they even called my parents because of my smell.

Whitecels = volcels

I feel better about myself when I looksmax tbh. A couple of years ago I let my beard grow long but after about six months it looked terrible. I was genuinely surprised by how much of a difference it made when I had it trimmed short after letting it grow so long. Now I keep it short, neat and groomed. I don't do this in the hope that it will improve my chances with girls, though - I know that's not the case; I'm not doing it for them, I'm doing it for myself.

Kinda brutal ngl