Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Looksmaxxing is useless.

Dneum912

Dneum912

Unidentified Walking Specimen(UWS)
★★★★★
What's the point of looksmaxxing if you'll never be Chad? We all know that foids want chads, and why put in any effort if you will never be Chad? There's nothing one can do to become 6'5/6'7, alter his phenotype, and drastically change his facial structure. Suppose one succeeded in making all the necessary changes and becomes a chadlite/chad in his late 20s/early 30s. In that case, it will still be over for him because he missed out on all the crucial developmental milestones during his teenage years, and early adulthood. No amount of money can buy these experiences, and you've got only one life. It's over if you've missed this train, and you will keep waiting forever. You don't maxx shit, you just have to live life to the Maxx. Life is a big fucking joke.

Brutal but true

Foids don't care about " muh MTN", " muh HTN.", or " muh Chadlite", etc... They want Chads only. CHAD, CHAD, AND CHAD. LDAR if not CHAD.

Well it helped me a lot. I am still an incel and look like shit but I improved a lot. I can show pics

People treated me better tho.
you're still an incel. Maybe it was you who started to be nicer to people at first because your mental health improved when you thought looksmaxxing would get you out of inceldom.

Last edited:
It can be useful for some incels though. If you are a 4.5/10 for example, you can ascend to normie tier with some surgeries

It can be useful for some incels though. If you are a 4.5/10 for example, you can ascend to normie tier with some surgeries
Normies are useless to foids. Why bother?

I mean most normies can still get some sex and maybe even have children
Betabuxx. Chads have the wildest experiences with foids and normies lick off Chads' cums in the end, after years of hard work, perseverance, and having a positive mindset.

Betabuxx. Chads have the wildest experiences with foids and normies lick off Chads' cums in the end, after years of hard work, perseverance, and having a positive mindset.
Cope. That happens but not always, MTN and HTN can still find a gf, it is mostly only LTN who end up as cucks and sub 5s who are left with nothing

Only to get cheated on for Chad and Tyrone.YEAH...
Chads and Tyrones are the top 1% of the population anyways so I doubt it happens that often, ok maybe with dating apps but even there true Chads are rare and far between

Chads and Tyrones are the top 1% of the population
Foids only want the top 1% guys, and you have to rope or cope if you aren't chad/tyrone.