Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR looksmaxxing is only legit if you can be chad afterwards

T

Tenshi

Banned
-
As far as getting girls goes, imo it's pointless to try to looksmax as a utter subhuman. If you looksmax being extremely ugly at best you'll be a normie, and being a normie sucks.

I don't want normie treatment, I don't want to be a cuck in a relationship with some roastie with chadstruck who'll never love me or feel genuinely attracted by me, having to deal with all the bs of this completely unbalanced relationship where she has all the power and you needs don't matter as much. You'll never be respected and she will never submit to you, because in her eyes you're less than her.

If you goal is to have one of these cucked relationships then go for it. If you also want better treatment by society as a whole then I guess it may be legit but for girls? It's chad or nothing.

More like sub6, HTNs gets a lot of respect from society and foids.

Remembering that I consider HTN the top 16% of men

I'd be happy if I can looksmaxx into a Chadlite. But of course I can only do so if I surgerymaxx.

As far as getting girls goes, imo it's pointless to try to looksmax as a utter subhuman. If you looksmax being extremely ugly at best you'll be a normie, and being a normie sucks.

I don't want normie treatment, I don't want to be a cuck in a relationship with some roastie with chadstruck who'll never love me or feel genuinely attracted by me, having to deal with all the bs of this completely unbalanced relationship where she has all the power and you needs don't matter as much. You'll never be respected and she will never submit to you, because in her eyes you're less than her.

If you goal is to have one of these cucked relationships then go for it. If you also want better treatment by society as a whole then I guess it may be legit but for girls? It's chad or nothing.
You’re right and we know that you’re right from the online dating stats and Dataclysm attractiveness ratings for example.

women have a sheer harsh cutoff point, not like men with the bell curve. For women you’re either above the cutoff (eg Chad) or you’re “ugly”.

Of course being as attractive as you can be might land you slightly better prospects, but if you’re under the cutoff you’ll probably only be able to get pretty low tier women while people very far below the cutoff won’t be able to get anyone or your “options” will be limited to post wall jobless land whales.

To clarify, I’d he ok with everyone getting their looksmatch, but we all that often doesn’t happen/women date up men date down.

I have to agree. no point in looks maxxing if u can't make it to Chad tier as it literally takes years of wageslavery and time
More like sub6, HTNs gets a lot of respect from society and foids.

Remembering that I consider HTN the top 16% of men
this is true but if u can hit HTN tier normally you can hit Chad tier.

in my case my height being 5'5 has called me to middle normie tier even if I did Leg lengthening to 5'9 and wasted $100k.

Last edited:
I have to agree. no point in looks maxxing if u can't make it to Chad tier as it literally takes years of wageslavery and time

this is true but if u can hit HTN tier normally you can hit Chad tier.

in my case my height being 5'5 has called me to middle normie tier even if I did Leg lengthening to 5'9 and wasted $100k.
And even then wageslavery and time is already a parasite to your looks because of stress and etc.

:lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul:

Yes, you will never be able to keep a foid if you ascend but atleast you can still get consensual sex and some relationship experience and you don't have to be a cuck to do this. Isn't that better than nothing?

And hell, forget about Foids. Your quality of life and the way people treat you will still improve if you can get to even the 5-6/10 tier.

Unless you're a manlet, truecel tier, or horribly balding you have no fucking excuse for not pursuing your full potential and you can't call yourself "incel".

At least I wouldn't be so disrespected for my appearance if I had a normie face, which is better than nothing, Not all benefits are sex-related.
Legit couldn't make 1 fucking friend who didn't subtly mock or cared about me in my whole life.

:lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul:

Yes, you will never be able to keep a foid if you ascend but atleast you can still get consensual sex and some relationship experience and you don't have to be a cuck to do this. Isn't that better than nothing?

And hell, forget about Foids. Your quality of life and the way people treat you will still improve if you can get to even the 5-6/10 tier.

Unless you're a manlet, truecel tier, or horribly balding you have no fucking excuse for not pursuing your full potential and you can't call yourself "incel".
Yeah, just get surgeries to be treated like a normal human being should by stupid people who still won't care if you live or die. I really couldn't care less about strangers whose I have no connection. I don't even like I'd want to, most people are jerks.

I want love, that's way more important to me.

At least I wouldn't be so disrespected for my appearance if I had a normie face, which is better than nothing, Not all benefits are sex-related.
Legit couldn't make 1 fucking friend who didn't subtly mock or cared about me in my whole life.
I don't feel like most men care about how their friends look, that's probably the only scenario where personality plays the main role.

If they do, well I guess you wouldn't want to be friends with them anyways...