Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill looksmaxxing is cope

G

gogg

Recruit
★★
Unless you are obese chadlite who just takes shit care of himself, looksmaxxing is useless. if you cant go up by 3-4 points, it has no affect. Losing weight wont reveal the bones you dont have, your haircut wont ascend you, and tretinoin wont fix ur recession. in order for there to be chad, you have to be ugly. Otherwise no one would want chad. Stop complaining that you didnt win the fucking genetics lottery unlike 0.5% of people. Looksmax will not change your life in anyway, you either need to rope or move on and accept that you are destined for a shit life and stop fucking complaining.

based GrAYcel
and :redpill::soy:s on suicide watch

Cope. I’m looksmaxxing everyday.
Looksmaxxing is only a cope if you looksmaxx in hopes to get a gf.

looksmaxxing will improve every aspect of your life, because looks are everything.

If your problem is lower third related (and not so severe), then no, it's not cope.

If your midface or eye are are fucked, then sure, it's cope

It depends; if you have the bone structure and base already of a subhuman, it's not much use... :feelsjuice:

But I can formulate a situation in which a 3/10 goes to 5/10; regardless of what you think, a jump from incel-tier to normie-tier is no insignificant feat. :feelshehe:

looksmaxxing will improve every aspect of your life, because looks are everything.
if your white the only "looksmaxxing" that will improve your everyday life is geomaxxing. also you prolly barely talk to people so if your goal is to looksmax for that the only way it will improve is if you are an entertainer or something. Looksmaxxing wont ascend you hard enough for you to get the things like better jobs, more respect, etc. You need to have a good base which you probably don't