Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL @ looksmaxxing, how about killing yourself

ThisLifeKillsMe

ThisLifeKillsMe

inCeligible
-
Loose 50 pounds, getting your mandible split, getting fat transferred to your face. Just lol :feelshaha:

There

images

Is

0f0d39a2eb2afbdddc9e0c9f54397232.jpg

No

images

Way

images

Back

There is no time machine and it will never be possible to go back only forward and thats only theoretically.

"But bro teen love is overrated - its shitty anyway" Some shit ive read today jfl. Your young yrs are made for messing up and around. Just lol @ rotting in your basement while normal looking males and almost every female had wild and intense sex while you dont even know where the hole is.

Even if teen love isnt great, lets say youre ascending, youre most likely not chad. You will most likely betabuxx a 3 max a 4 and you dont even know what to do in bed or other shit.

Reminder you got your face cut and broken just to experience something most people experience with 14-16. After youve done all that you cnt even spend much time with her after working. She fucks chad from workplace hile youre paying the bills and getting starfish sex once a week.

Good look making it when youre finished youre like 26 or so. You deserve what youve got you dumbass.

And now let zyros come in to tell you how much life increases with every psl point. Hes right. ut hes too late youre scared forever. Dont forget hes a normie who got laid more than 3 times and isnt an oldcel he isnt traumatized or scarred for life.

Trueces spit the acidic truth!

Youngcels, max what you can and better be done with 21.

At 22 there's still something left to live, but after that age there's only duties and other shit, like having a betabuxed family or "manning up".

Those pictures decreases my powerlevel. Now I have to take some extra protein again.

OP coming in with a brutal :blackpill:. JFL @ wageslaving to spend tens of thousands on getting your face cut up. What do you get? Wow, you betabux an old maid or close to it.

Cope or rope.

JFL at doing anything with the slightest intent to receive anything from any foid, even imaginary. No dude, it's over, and it's not worth sacrifing your time for Chad's leftovers.

Thank you OP for reminding all delusioned incels the truth of the Blackpill

Men didn't get mind broken for being celibate in the old days before marrying a prime foid. In other words it's not about the love, but about sticking your dick in them (without breaking the law of course moddies)

Reminder you got your face cut and broken just to experience something most people experience with 14-16.
If I ascend trough surgery Ill be 22 - 24 years old and probably still be a virgin at this point. I dont even know if its worth it for me because the best I can get after ~4k Genio, ~12K Eye surgery and a ~3k hair transplant is a used up girl who has more experience that I will ever have.

I want out of this simulation.

Aha, j just swing my hole till I get where I need to be teehee

Pretty much my view. If you've already made it to 30 being ugly, there's far less reason to just then finally start spending money looksmaxxing.

Your best years are behind you, and you'll be getting less return on value for money and effort invested due to having fewer years remaining in your lifespan.

Yep fuckable men in women's eyes are 15-25 yrs of age.