Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Looksmaxxing does work tbh

Jason Voorhees

Jason Voorhees

EVEN THE DEVIL WAS ONCE AN ANGEL
-
I was looking at my old pics and damn I was a trucel. I got leaner, got a skincare routine, started wearing contacts, changed my haircut, started going out more, started wearing good clothes and all. I'll be getting LASIK and under eye fillers next Tuesday. Still an incel but I feel ive improved

so you went from incel to incel ?

You are still posting on the .is ,so wheres your ascension?

no getting leaner, wearing contacts, getting a haircut, going out more, wearing good clothes, skincare and under eye fillers for your face and height.

That’s good you improved your looks enough to not have people actively hate you, but you are still an incel.

Nothing else worked for your undereyes? Srs?

Nothing else worked for your undereyes? Srs?
I always have had hollow under eyes with a dark pigmentation. I got rid of the pigmentation by using azelaic acid and vitamin c serum but I still lack bone in that area.

>Joined: 2 months ago

Yup. Everything as expected.

I think it will help but to a certain extent. Depends who you are and how ugly you really are. I say the same for me too. I look a lot better at 25 than I did at 18. Beard is more fuller, and face looks more developed, body/shoulders more muscular. But I still get no bitches so it clearly isn't enough

Yea I grew out a goatee and changed my hairstyle and I definitely look better then i did from when I was like 14 lol

I know you will ascend some day, your posts speak for themselves :feelshmm:

I think incels who already look near bock bottom looks wise will improve only because there's no where to go but up.

Only if you're a normie - I only do some "looksmaxxing" stuff but solely for health reasons

The first 200k showers are just warm up bro!

Depends on my face shape. I have wavy long hair on the top and short on the sides
I know it depends on the face shape but are there any guides for these shapes?

Only works if you are tall. Bluepill advice work for someone whos a dumbass. Not objectively subhuman