Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Looksmaxxing and improving personality is a cope, and its also gives you false hope

Logic55

Logic55

Blackpill Philosopher
★★★★★
Even if you
1) buy new clothes
2) lose weight
3) get a haircut
4) boost your self esteem and confidence
5) improve personality
6) gain muscles
7) find hobbies
8) maintain good hygiene
9) go on semen retention
10) get rid of acne
11) shave your facial hair
12) expand your social circle
12) blah, blah, blah
And you Have no results/progress, Women will still Blame you for not getting a gf, it's all your fault, according to foids. They think you are the bad guy for wanting a love from a woman. Wanting a girlfriend is toxic and means you are a negative person, says the foids on reddit. Don't waste your time trying to ascend, all of it false hope. It's like a person throwing a coin in the water fountain and hoping that he will win the lottery in the future. If you have incel looks, and you believe that God will save you from inceldom or that being confident will get you laid, you are a fool.

Last edited:
the redpill is a steaming pile of donkey shit

Even if you
1) buy new clothes
2) lose weight
3) get a haircut
4) boost your self esteem and confidence
5) improve personality
6) gain muscles
7) find hobbies
8) maintain good hygiene
9) go on semen retention
10) get rid of acne
11) shave your facial hair
12) expand your social circle
12) blah, blah, blah
And you Have no results/progress, Women will still Blame you for not getting a gf, it's all your fault, according to foids. They think you are the bad guy for wanting a love from a woman. Wanting a girlfriend is toxic and means you are a negative person, says the foids on reddit. Don't waste your time trying to ascend, all of it false hope. It's like a person throwing a coin in the water fountain and hoping that he will win the lottery in the future. If you have incel looks, and you believe that God will save you from inceldom or that being confident will get you laid, you are a fool.
If you do all of this and still no gf then it's over. Losing weight is the most important on this list. I don't consider fatcels to be truecels because they could literally be chads if they lose fat

None of that is real Looksmaxxing that’s just Normie garbage. However Looksmaxxing more or less only works if badly looksminned which isn’t the case for most people.

A lot of fakecels here could ascend by doing stuff like that, especially tallfags. But you can't fix being ugly and short

we live in the worst time or era as far as women and sex go. trucels were always sexless, but i never saw anything like this.

You can't be truecel until you have tried all that and still have no gf. I suspect many users on this forum are actually fakecels that haven't tried to improoooove their lives much (me). I've done maybe 5/12 on that list :feelsjuice:

Until you excuast all option can you really be a cel.

A lot of fakecels here could ascend by doing stuff like that, especially tallfags. But you can't fix being ugly and short
homie, you're 5'7'', that is not even THAT short jfl

Softmaxxes and surgeries are the only way to improve your looks, period. That being said, it depends 100% on your base, and most surgeries are quite underwhelming in their results.

Nothing beats getting lucky at birth.

homie, you're 5'7'', that is not even THAT short jfl
The fuck you mean is not that short you fucking nigger. I live in sweden the average height here is 5 10, you absolute nigger faggot

The fuck you mean is not that short you fucking nigger. I live in sweden the average height here is 5 10, you absolute nigger faggot
wow, you're 7 centimeters below the average. Homie, you know how little 7cm are?

wow, you're 7 centimeters below the average. Homie, you know how little 7cm are?
7 centimeters is a lot, how about you learn more about how the blackpill and how foids work before coming here and spouting your bluepilled bullshit

7 centimeters is a lot, how about you learn more about how the blackpill and how foids work before coming here and spouting your bluepilled bullshit
only in your demented head. you look like the kind of guy who sees a 5'8'' man and comes here to post "damn, I was brutally heightmogged, it's over bros"