Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Looksmaxx.org is proof that HTNs have it though

TheJester

TheJester

King of Jestermaxxed
★★★★★
How one can be shredded 6'4 and decent looking in their 20s and still be Blackpilled and have no girlfriend should be a mystery. But its just further proof how insanely hard it is to pull a girl let alone get into a relationship. Just over for below Sub7s.

HTNs in the slums of adobe photoshop

larpmaxx.org

an NT HTN who actually takes cares of himself and tries hard in life doesn't have much room for failure.

ultra frauded htns who rot online. Normal htns are slaying.

HTNs in the slums of adobe photoshop
And profound mental illness rivaling that of anorexia + the flamboyant sodomite obsession with body physique.

an NT HTN who actually takes cares of himself and tries hard in life doesn't have much room for failure.
But an autistic one does. I bet most of the HTNs that are still incels have to be autistic. Only Chad can get away with being a sperg

How one can be shredded 6'4 and decent looking in their 20s and still be Blackpilled and have no girlfriend should be a mystery. But its just further proof how insanely hard it is to pull a girl let alone get into a relationship. Just over for below Sub7s.
gigatrue

lots of mentalcels there

i spoke with a htn virgin guy over there, he said that if ur not very socia/charismatic that looks dont matter for shit

shredded 6'4 and decent looking in their 20s and still be Blackpilled and have no girlfriend should be a mystery. But its just further proof how insanely hard it is to pull a girl let alone get into a relationship. Just over for below Sub7s.
There is no fucking way someone like this doesn't have a girlfriend despite looking for one. Give me an example where that would be possible.
Verdict:
larpmaxx.org

Iam really glad that i stopped using that shithole of a forum, seriously just bunch of narcissistic normies/subhumans who have more inflated ego than white women in the US, it was suicidefuel to witness people unironically saying "i mog u lil bro" and shit like they don't have bit of respect and all hate each other

What is HTN guys

I love how looksmaxxing has become a parody of itself

it started because incels were annoyed about PUAs trying to sell them "dudebro" courses that didn't do shit.

Now it's just turned into a shithole where normies try to outbrag each other while using chronically online lingo. The people on .org are actually WORSE than some of the normies I see IRL tbh

Majority of guys on PSL forums are ugly and larp.

But the rare who looks good and are incel are just too autist. Chadlite is the fair minimum if you are non NT to ascend. No joking

Think about orb on lookism, how a tall guy with a such nice face managed to be incel ??? Just jfl

So yeah over for sub7cels ONLY if neurodivergent

Most are metrosexual fags

i spoke with a htn virgin guy over there, he said that if ur not very socia/charismatic that looks dont matter for shit
It's pretty easy to overcome being socially awkward if you're willing to learn social skills, being good looking helps because foids will be interested in you just because of looks alone and will lead conversations / sometimes approach you. Looks are all that matters, it's their own fault if they look good looking and still don't get laid.