Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill [Looksmaxing] Solving skinny fat

KingOfRome

KingOfRome

Buff Auschwitz Escapee
-
Cut the fat off. Cut it off. Cut it the fuck off. Do not waste your time with recomp. Do not bulk.

Not only will bulking as skinny fat increase your risk of atherosclerosis, diabetes, heart disease, cancer, et cetera, but it'll also give you a fatass moon face, and you won't be able to see any muscle you might be developing. Insulin resistance and aromatase from high body fat levels will also increase your fat gains while flushing your muscle gains down the toilet.

Recomp is for Chads who fell off the fitness wagon and let themselves go. Skinny fat incels do not have the muscle memory or hormonal profile to successfully recomp. Lots of skinny fat guys try it for years with no results.

You'll probably need sub 1300 calories a day to cut the fat off, especially if you're a manlet. Incels have bad genetics for fat loss like they do for everything else. You might be able to get away with slightly more if you're very active, which you're probably not if you're incel.

I've heard that fasting is better than calorie deficit for fat loss since the deficit in some cases decreases your metabolism, while fasting apparently does great things.

Dont make this thread as people will not listen to you and some fatcels here are just lazy.

But its quiet simple:

Find your TDEE
-500 to cut
+1-400 for bulk

DONE

Also you got recomping totally fucking wrong lol, beginner fat lifters can do this with ease if they eat in a deficit.

A recomp is eating in a deficit while gaining muscle which novice lifters can only do.

I've heard that fasting is better than calorie deficit for fat loss since the deficit in some cases decreases your metabolism, while fasting apparently does great things.

I've tried this. But I can only water fast for 2 days and after I get very weak and get in a weird state of mind.

So many things wrong here its insane, JFL at cutting -1300 calories and hoping you will gain any muscle in that process. Just eat 500 calories less wtf?

Unless you are literally 4 foot but since some are over 5ft7 here cutting at 2k calories or a bit less is more than enough
I've tried this. But I can only water fast for 2 days and after I get very weak and get in a weird state of mind.
It is the most idiotic thing ever. Do people even bother gaining muscle in the process of cutting? jfl

I cut on 2400 (srs)
but really if skinny fat with no muscle cut on really low calories and only then start building

So many things wrong here its insane, JFL at cutting -1300 calories and hoping you will gain any muscle in that process. Just eat 500 calories less wtf?

Unless you are literally 4 foot but since some are over 5ft7 here cutting at 2k calories or a bit less is more than enough

It is the most idiotic thing ever. Do people even bother gaining muscle in the process of cutting? jfl
No you wont build muscle when you fast but you're also not supposed to fast all the time but do it for a couple of days a month max, depending how fat you are ofc if you're obese you could probably fast for a month but since this thread is for skinnyfats I wouldn't over do it. When you fast you turn your body fat into ketones which you use for fuel and all your muscle will be saved.

No you wont build muscle when you fast but you're also not supposed to fast all the time but do it for a couple of days a month max. When you fast you turn your body fat into ketones which you use for fuel and all your muscle will be saved.
Are we talking about the intermediate lifter? Or a 500kg hambeast incel?

As a novice you can eat less and build muscle. The only fasting which is fairly decent is skipping breakfast or working out fasted if you want to get leaner.

None of this snakepill diet bullshit.

Snake diet will make you even skinnier fat. Only after several months of fasting will you actually get lean, except you'll look like this:

Screenshot wwwyoutubecom 20190205 10 32 54

And if you look at the science, 0 calorie doesn't actually produce faster fat loss than an 800 calorie semi-starvation diet. You just lose more lean mass.

Dont make this thread as people will not listen to you and some fatcels here are just lazy.

But its quiet simple:

Find your TDEE
-500 to cut
+1-400 for bulk
-500 doesn't work for skinny fat incels with stubborn fat.

Snake diet will make you even skinnier fat. Only after several months of fasting will you actually get lean, except you'll look like this:

View attachment 86693

And if you look at the science, 0 calorie doesn't actually produce faster fat loss than an 800 calorie semi-starvation diet. You just lose more lean mass.

-500 doesn't work for skinny fat incels with stubborn fat.
"STUBBORN FAT"

What the fuck you on about? Stubborn fat only applies when you are trying to enter the 10%-12% section because yoou have to restrict many more calories and watch how you eat.

Literally dont work out, and eat 500 less calories. The scale will be lower in 1 week. Also it wont be fat because water always goes first before fat.

800 is insane, are you trying to be just skinny or lean and fairly built?

Intermittent fasting + keto diet is probably the best way to go for fatcels.
For most people, simply cutting calories will not make their body burn fat - it'll make their brain switch into energy conservation mode. You'll think about food 24/7 and experience major brain fog, it's torture.
Don't even bother trying to burn any decent amount of fat without being in ketosis for prolonged periods of time.

"STUBBORN FAT"

What the fuck you on about? Stubborn fat only applies when you are trying to enter the 10%-12% section because yoou have to restrict many more calories and watch how you eat.

Literally dont work out, and eat 500 less calories. The scale will be lower in 1 week. Also it wont be fat because water always goes first before fat.

800 is insane, are you trying to be just skinny or lean and fairly built?
If you're skinny fat, getting to 10-12% is precisely what you have to do if you want to bulk without getting fat again. Utterly rank novices with average-to-incel genetics can recomp for maybe 3-6 months on maintenance before they stall, and the changes will be fairly minimal. Leaving skinny fat is a two step process. Step one is getting skinny.

For most people, simply cutting calories will not make their body burn fat - it'll make their brain switch into energy conservation mode. You'll think about food 24/7 and experience major brain fog, it's torture.
Don't even bother trying to burn any decent amount of fat without being in ketosis for prolonged periods of time.
Ugh keto, literally eat chicken steaks and vegans all day, at this rate it's just better to dopeminemaxx with regular food

The science says otherwise. IF + keto can increase diet adherence, but regular feedings with carbs throughout the day will preserve muscle better. You won't be eating that many carbs anyway if you're hitting sub 1200 calories with sufficient protein.

It is not necessary to get to 12% to get lean.

I was around 17% 1 year ago and now I am 23/24%. Bloated. But what else do I have while cutting down for this summer?? Muscle that was built because I said fuck abs for now lets get the full package not just abs.

You would only stall if you arent super fat and just are fairly fluffy. I saw some users here that can fucking recomp for a year easily, so are we talking about most users here??

If so.. they can recomp any day all day.

At the end of the day the main goal is not just to have abs, its a all around thing. Dont you want the V taper? Which is done by getting big shoulders, lats and quads? Or do you just want "muh abs"
Ugh keto, literally eat chicken steaks and vegans all day, at this rate it's just better to dopeminemaxx with regular food
Keto :soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy: while people forget that you need carbs to workout and do daily activities unless you are over 300 lbs.

It is not necessary to get to 12% to get lean.

I was around 17% 1 year ago and now I am 23/24%. Bloated. But what else do I have while cutting down for this summer?? Muscle that was built because I said fuck abs for now lets get the full package not just abs.

You would only stall if you arent super fat and just are fairly fluffy. I saw some users here that can fucking recomp for a year easily, so are we talking about most users here??

If so.. they can recomp any day all day.

At the end of the day the main goal is not just to have abs, its a all around thing. Dont you want the V taper? Which is done by getting big shoulders, lats and quads? Or do you just want "muh abs"

Keto :soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy: while people forget that you need carbs to workout and do daily activities unless you are over 300 lbs.
"Fairly fluffy" (I'm assuming 15-22% body fat with little muscle) is skinny fat. "Super fat" isn't skinny fat, just fat fat, which this thread isn't about.

And abs are not only extremely important for overall aesthetics, but you can get them quickly. You need years (at least one) of dedicated bulking to get impressive musculature, but you only need a few months of dedicated cutting to get abs. Plus it'll be easier to bulk as a skinny lifter than as a skinny fat one.

I'm underweight but still have a relatively high amount of fat. It's pretty uncomfortable. I'm going to start eating only cucumbers and set up my trampoline to fix it soon tbh.

You can eat 30-50 grams of carbs per day and stay in ketosis, you can also creatinemaxx if you work out.
The science says otherwise.
Any links? I haven't seen a good metastudy that compares different diets for weight loss, should be an interesting read.
Also it's the low calorie diets that eat up your muscles at the fastest rate by far.

You can eat 30-50 grams of carbs per day and stay in ketosis, you can also creatinemaxx if you work out.

Any links? I haven't seen a good metastudy that compares different diets for weight loss, should be an interesting read.
Also it's the low calorie diets that eat up your muscles at the fastest rate by far.
https://www.jci.org/articles/view/108519

Screenshot wwwjciorg 20190205 11 09 44

This study was done on grossly obese subjects, so the difference will probably be even greater for skinny fat dieters.
I'm underweight but still have a relatively high amount of fat. It's pretty uncomfortable. I'm going to start eating only cucumbers and set up my trampoline to fix it soon tbh.
Sounds like bad muscle to fat ratio. You might benefit from a slow/lean bulk. Being too skinny carries a lot of health risks.

"Fairly fluffy" (I'm assuming 15-22% body fat with little muscle) is skinny fat. "Super fat" isn't skinny fat, just fat fat, which this thread isn't about.

And abs are not only extremely important for overall aesthetics, but you can get them quickly. You need years (at least one) of dedicated bulking to get impressive musculature, but you only need a few months of dedicated cutting to get abs. Plus it'll be easier to bulk as a skinny lifter than as a skinny fat one.
JFL if it takes you more than 2 years to get a decent body you are doing everything wrong.
- you can get abs quickly
-months of dedicated cutting

k

Out of curiosity, how tall are you? How much do you weigh? What are you bench/squat/deadlift numbers? And how long have you been lifting for?

Just curious, no dick measuring contest.

Drinking water helps

JFL if it takes you more than 2 years to get a decent body you are doing everything wrong.
- you can get abs quickly
-months of dedicated cutting

k

Out of curiosity, how tall are you? How much do you weigh? What are you bench/squat/deadlift numbers? And how long have you been lifting for?

Just curious, no dick measuring contest.
I wasted a lot of time following recomp and keto/snakediet bullshit, so my stats are kind of pathetic and don't reflect the amount of time I've spent trying to get fit. All I'm doing here is warning other incels against making the same mistakes I did. There are lots of guys with great bodies who also say you should cut first as skinny fat.
800kcal, holy shit. Just to be clear, I'm advocating against low calorie diets in general. I wouldn't recommend going keto and eating less than 2000kcal per day.
2000 calorie keto, lmao, good luck trying to get lean on that.

Don't water fast bro it's a waste of time.

I wasted a lot of time following recomp and keto/snakediet bullshit, so my stats are kind of pathetic and don't reflect the amount of time I've spent trying to get fit. All I'm doing here is warning other incels against making the same mistakes I did. There are lots of guys with great bodies who also say you should cut first as skinny fat.

Yes, because you can get away with cutting and building muscle as a novice. Its the most logical thing you can do.

I hate it when people over-complicate things. Gymcelling is LONG, not INTENSE DEATH HARD.

Just follow a whole food with nice veggies on the side diet while doing basic compound movements.

People dont want to hear this, they are retards. They want the "GIT SHREDDED FAST WHILE EATING 5K CALORIES AND NOT WORKING OUT" types of schedule.

Do you see how instead of people saying "wow i might try this as i really need to improve my physique" they argue and dont give a fuck? If someone truly wanted to gymcel they would spend some time doing research on basic training and diet.

Yes, because you can get away with cutting and building muscle as a novice. Its the most logical thing you can do.

I hate it when people over-complicate things. Gymcelling is LONG, not INTENSE DEATH HARD.

Just follow a whole food with nice veggies on the side diet while doing basic compound movements.

People dont want to hear this, they are retards. They want the "GIT SHREDDED FAST WHILE EATING 5K CALORIES AND NOT WORKING OUT" types of schedule.

Do you see how instead of people saying "wow i might try this as i really need to improve my physique" they argue and dont give a fuck? If someone truly wanted to gymcel they would spend some time doing research on basic training and diet.
I was an obese powerlifter in high school. People were awestruck at my pressing strength, but I still couldn't do a single chinup or get a single date. I got that way with "whole food and veggies with basic compound movements". Needless to say, I stopped lifting for a long time because I could no longer see the point.

Only through severe caloric restriction could I even get to a healthy weight. Conventional diet/cutting methods did not get me below a BMI of 25. My incel genetics did not allow it.

thanks, I did :feelshehe:
Conventional diet/cutting methods did not get me below a BMI of 25.
BMI, really? If you have high lean muscle mass, BMI goes down the shitter when it comes to accurately determining healthy weight.

Last edited:
I was an obese powerlifter in high school. People were awestruck at my pressing strength, but I still couldn't do a single chinup or get a single date. I got that way with "whole food and veggies with basic compound movements". Needless to say, I stopped lifting for a long time because I could no longer see the point.

Only through severe caloric restriction could I even get to a healthy weight. Conventional diet/cutting methods did not get me below a BMI of 25. My incel genetics did not allow it.
Dude, I had to bulk up with junk food because whole foods didnt allow me. I had to invest too much money, KEEP IN MIND I AM OUTLIER. I am a big eater, I have to eat alot. Huge fucking appetite which is hard to control. Most are not like me so they can eat clean and it would put them in a deficit because most eat junk.

Thats YOUR body. Not everyone has your genetics. On average people can get away with eating nice and clean.

I fell into bulking and it’s way more effort. I was skinny fat and should have just lost the fat can anyone help me reduce fat I’m about 153 pounds 11.1% bf during bulking I was 170 12%

thanks, I did :feelshehe:

BMI, really? If you have high lean muscle mass, BMI goes down the shitter when it comes to accurately determining healthy weight.
Skinny fats have average-to-little LBM by definition.

Dude, I had to bulk up with junk food because whole foods didnt allow me. I had to invest too much money, KEEP IN MIND I AM OUTLIER. I am a big eater, I have to eat alot. Huge fucking appetite which is hard to control. Most are not like me so they can eat clean and it would put them in a deficit because most eat junk.

Thats YOUR body. Not everyone has your genetics. On average people can get away with eating nice and clean.
I just notice every time fitness gets discussed on incel forums that incels have issues with both losing fat and gaining muscle despite following all the conventional wisdom. Some people need a 1000 calorie surplus to gain muscle. Others need a 1000 calorie deficit to lose fat. Bad genes come in packages.

Skinny fats have average-to-little LBM by definition.

I just notice every time fitness gets discussed on incel forums that incels have issues with both losing fat and gaining muscle despite following all the conventional wisdom. Some people need a 1000 calorie surplus to gain muscle. Others need a 1000 calorie deficit to lose fat. Bad genes come in packages.
And others need less than 1000 for both. See? You experience is YOUR experience and my experience is MINE. Talking about what works for you is great, but do you think people are going to put it to use using the advice you give? Tbh we are lazy cunts...

Don't water fast bro it's a waste of time.
I generally eat around 1000 cals for maintenance anyway so I usually don't need to fast but sometimes I pick up weight from so much LDAR.

And others need less than 1000 for both. See? You experience is YOUR experience and my experience is MINE. Talking about what works for you is great, but do you think people are going to put it to use using the advice you give? Tbh we are lazy cunts...
But how many incels have genetics good enough to allow for bodybuilding without extreme measures? You'd think someone genetically gifted enough to get a six-pack on 2000 calories a day would be genetically gifted enough to get a girlfriend.
well yeah, but you said you were a powerlifter
Then I stopped lifting and lost all the muscle and strength I built.

But how many incels have genetics good enough to allow for bodybuilding without extreme measures? You'd think someone genetically gifted enough to get a six-pack on 2000 calories a day would be genetically gifted enough to get a girlfriend.

Cope, Having good bodybuilding genetics doesnt mean you have good face.

What numbers were you pulling during your powerlifting "season"?

Cope, Having good bodybuilding genetics doesnt mean you have good face.

What numbers were you pulling during your powerlifting "season"?
2 plate squat (keep in mind I had like 100 lbs of fat), 2 plate bench, 4 plate deadlift, 1 plate overhead press, after maybe 8-12 months.

Not much by powerlifting standards, but definitely impressive to 15 year old skinny fat normies who can't even bench one plate.

Obviously still strengthmogged by roided and/or genetically blessed Chads.

Ah, its fairly decent. I agree, 2 plate bench is good in front of 15 year olds

You gotta get a fucking biology degree to fucking looksmaxx and bodymaxx as a male, as a roastie all you need to do is not eat, and even then you don't need to do that, put a little bit of makeup on and you're straight.

low cal diet + steroids = ripped

low cal diet = low test incel = skinny fat with even less muscle

But its quiet simple:

Find your TDEE
-500 to cut
+1-400 for bulk

DONE

Also you got recomping totally fucking wrong lol, beginner fat lifters can do this with ease if they eat in a deficit.

A recomp is eating in a deficit while gaining muscle which novice lifters can only do.
I just become a smaller version of myself when I cut calories. In other words, my body composition doesn't change, only its size does.

Strong bioscience ITT.

Just lift, take a multi and eat 300 calories below maintenance (with a lot more protein).

Thank me later.

If only I could gain weight