Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Looksmaxing is cope

S

SOMCEL

Banned
-
It’s not possible for a truecel to looksmax. Even if a truecel gets surgery on every part of their face and gymcels 24/7, they would still excrete subhuman pheromones and everybody would know that they’re an incel. No girl would be attracted to them. Looksmaxing is the biggest cope. We are born incels and we will die incels, we are simply at the bottom of the pecking order and NOTHING will change that.

I will be the first truecel that ascends to chad level purely with plastic surgery. Mark my words.

Getlooksordie said:
I will be the first truecel that ascends to chad level purely with plastic surgery. Mark my words.
Cope, that won’t happen

its impossible for skullcels/negros to looksmax, but its definitely possible for the average caucasian and some chink exception

I would ascend to 5/10 if I got a nosejob and escape inceldom. If there is one feature making you a truecel, then looksmaxxing is not a cope.

its not cope if youre 4-5/10

hehe xd said:
its impossible for negros to looksmax
what do you mean by this?

4/10 might looksmax to 5/10 and become a normie.
Also pheromones are a meme, most studies found that humans dont secrete pheromones.
Otherwise they would be on the market.

SOMCEL said:
It’s not possible for a truecel to looksmax. Even if a truecel gets surgery on every part of their face and gymcels 24/7, they would still excrete subhuman pheromones and everybody would know that they’re an incel. No girl would be attracted to them. Looksmaxing is the biggest cope. We are born incels and we will die incels, we are simply at the bottom of the pecking order and NOTHING will change that.
You're literally retarded if you believe in broscience.

Yup fire is pretty hot too.

Cynistic said:
4/10 might looksmax to 5/10 and become a normie.
Also pheromones are a meme, most studies found that humans dont secrete pheromones.
Otherwise they would be on the market.

there are tones of pheromones on the market, but their usefulness is at least doubtful

I say looksmax first before LDAR. But, if you must, I won't blame you for LDARing.