Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Looksmaxing is boleshit

Nothingness

Nothingness

The Knight Of The Swords
-
Efforts that you put in it dont worth small reward that you gain.
It is exhausting and highly humaliating process that makes you feel even more worthless than before.
And on your face is always written " im trying so hard to look better" that it puts you even more down

I swear to god mewing is legit and is low effort

If you have a decent bone structure and frame to begin with looksmaxxing can definitely help, especially losing weight. Fat in some people can build up around the face area and hide good looking jawbones.

This picture demonstrates what I mean.

Registered sex offender on the left, Chad on the right.

I swear to god mewing is legit and is low effort
And the small benefits it gives it should not be called looksmaxxing at all jfl.

Your incredibly expensive looksmaXXing attempts pale in comparison to the results becky gets by eating rice instead of pasta for a couple days.

no this isn't female worship REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Your incredibly expensive looksmaXXing attempts pale in comparison to the results becky gets by eating rice instead of pasta for a couple days.

View attachment 110710
this made me really sad

View attachment 110710
I wish reducing my calorie intake was all it took to make foids like me.

If you have a decent bone structure and frame to begin with looksmaxxing can definitely help, especially losing weight. Fat in some people can build up around the face area and hide good looking jawbones.

View attachment 110709
Usualy results are depressing.

the only way to looksmax is to lose body fat and tone your body, everything else is cope

It is harder when you have unattractive face.
the only way to looksmax is to lose body fat and tone your body, everything else is cope
Fat doesnt even count. Coz it is easier to get rid of

Looksmaxx is always worth it unless you either plan on being shut-in forever or somehow found a way to make money by being ugly.

Looks are not only beneficial for dating, they are impacting every aspect of life, meaning that even looking a little better improves your life quality.

Looksmaxx is always worth it unless you either plan on being shut-in forever or somehow found a way to make money by being ugly.

Looks are not only beneficial for dating, they are impacting every aspect of life, meaning that even looking a little better improves your life quality.
Better suicide than being # 2

View attachment 110709
He's a high tier normie in the left picture at best.

Depends on the individual

I couldn't do it.

There's no way to change inferior genes, especially with manlet height and bad frame.