Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Looksmaxable feature/face = volcel. Period. Surgery isn't cope.

T

throwawayseeker

Banned
-
Any guy who has a face that could be improved with surgery or other methods is a volcel. There are guys who have super Godly eyes who have Michael Cera bones. If they got jaw implants/chin/zygos projection/etc. and all the bells and whistles these guys would be way above average because of the eye halo that'd go with everything else in harmony. The only people who are doomed to be incel/permavirgins are guys who have zero takeaway features that -- even with surgery and everything -- would still seem plain and would never really ascend. That's what is meant when people say surgery is cope. Surgery is not cope if you know what can be improved and if it's worth improving. Pretty eyed men or even just slightly above average eyes can ALWAYS ASCEND WITH SURGERY. Your eyes can save you. Here's an idea:

1.Good eye area, but shit everything else? Surgery or volcel. Hell, some guys with great eye are and shit or below average everything else still manage to get laid.

2.Big jaw, but weak-ish zygo projection and some other minor flaws (i.e., nose, skin, etc.)? Volcel again.

Only the literally fucked people with no takeaway features are the ones that benefit almost zero from surgery and just look more normal instead of prettier. Gambler can ascend if balances his facial width with his long midface and got some fillers or some shit. Zyros could make his zygo arches even wider and get a chin implant, clavicle lengthening and etc. and he'd be Godlike. Twisted could get a jaw implant.

Even if you aren't incel but could still improve something, why the hell would you not? It's literally only improving you by doing it.

You have literally no idea how many guys could ascend with surgery. If you have decent eyes, you're volcel if surgery isn't in your plans in the near future. Eyes halo everything. What women want to see is pretty eyes with a masculine/prettiness combo -- not just a pretty-eyed incel/recessed/weak jawed/narrow faced/chinned geek with acne. The good news is that a handful of incels have good eye areas.

Last edited:
Whay surgery are you supposed to get for zygo projection

You're a volcel if you aren't willing to go under a knife and spend thousands to tends of thousands of dollars.

Get outta here.

Whay surgery are you supposed to get for zygo projection

The arches? You find a PS who will do a sandwich osteotomy. They cut the zygo from the maxilla and pull it outwards on each side. They can widen it however much you want. I think it's about $7,000 dollars in U.S.D. but probably cheaper in some other countries.

Fairly basic procedure is nothing crazy like Le Forts.

A buckshot lefort. Project your zygos all around a room tbh.
You got me researching the term thinking it was an actual procedure lol

i wish there was a surgery for having a wider skull

can surgery fix frame? can it extend your wrist bones?

i legimtimatly look like fucking lanklet at only 6'0ft. its over

can surgery fix frame? can it extend your wrist bones?

Find someone who will inject HA paste/Radiesse in to your wrists/bones you want bigger. It supposedly binds to the bones if injected right on the hard tissue. If you repeatedly do it you might see bone mass increase, but that'll be costly and I'm not sure how this works 100%.

There's also something called PMMA which is like a glue-like shit that will bind to hard tissue as well.

Yes let me slave away and blow it on painful procedures just so I can harpoon land wales

Yes let me slave away and blow it on painful procedures just so I can harpoon land wales

It's better than being alone/miserable forever and unable to get even land whales/ugly chicks. Land whales > five knuckle shuffle forever.

It's better than being alone/miserable forever and unable to get even land whales/ugly chicks. Land whales > five knuckle shuffle forever.
I prefer to be incel than dating a landwhale.

And not every incel has money for plastic surgery... to have acess to it you must be at least middle class, not lower-middle class or poor.

I'm not into bestiality. You're a beta cuck if you'd fuck a fat girl and only contributing to the problem.

I'm not into bestiality. You're a beta cuck if you'd fuck a fat girl and only contributing to the problem.

LOL how does fucking a woman who is fat or ugly make me a cuck and causing a problem?

If they wanna fuck me, I'd be volcel if I didn't capitalize on it. You standardcels are pathetic fools. LOL

LOL how does fucking a woman who is fat or ugly make me a cuck and causing a problem?

If they wanna fuck me, I'd be volcel if I didn't capitalize on it. You standardcels are pathetic fools. LOL

By putting pussy on the pedestal. People like you are the reason fat girls feel entitled to dick

By putting pussy on the pedestal. People like you are the reason fat girls feel entitled to dick

So by logic of yours you only make low SMV women feel not entitled by not fucking them? And you somehow win by not getting laid?

Standardcels in a nutshell. You sound like some MGTOW coper who thinks they will "win at life" or get revenge by not fucking any women.

Last edited:
Plastic surgery is really only effective at treating like two facial problems that make a significant difference, overly large nasal bridge and chin that doesn't project enough by like less than an inch.

It's cope thinking you can get it all fixed up.

Plastic surgery is really only effective at treating like two facial problems that make a significant difference, overly large nasal bridge and chin that doesn't project enough by like less than an inch.

It's cope thinking you can get it all fixed up.

Jaw and zygo arch work are both legit, especially on men. It's only coping when you think it will turn a deformed truecel in to Lachowski.

If you know what you can improve it's always worth it if you get it done right. You need a looksmaxable face though, which means you need to know if it's viable to get the work done in the first place to improve your current facial harmony/etc. If you have pretty eyes you can ascend easily.

I've got a list of things I want plastic surgery to fix for me. Just gotta get that money first. :p