Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Looksmax user marries woman he thought was virgin, turns out she lost her virginity at 15 and loves spanking choking and getting her hair pulled.

Murder Mario

Murder Mario

I've killed more cunts than cervical cancer
-

Completely fucking over.

At least now he has an idea of where his IQ lies in.

i wonder how old the whore is, jfl at believing any foid past the age of 16 is a virgin.

Fucking dumbass is on a MGTOW forum but doesn't know that women aren't even human and cannot be reasoned with or married. Of course the bitch lied what did he expect? An honest women?

Well if she's into it I would choke her and pull her hair and smack the shit out of her hard and call her a disgusting scummy slut.

We got engaged after 2 weeks married after 2 months
Do shitskins really?

That 70S Show Lol GIF

She was 20
Girls, regardless of their looks, get active at such a young age it leaves you amazed. The 2010 "alphas" (LOL) will probably be getting fucked legit right after hormones start, which is from what I know about 10 to 11 for girls, about a year earlier than boys on average. The question I have is what kind of age difference there will be. It's gotta be the midteen Chads on Wizz or whatever preteens are coaxed into using.
Technology sure creates some weird opportunities for these young slayers.

If you've ever had photos of yourself taken with girls of your middle school, toward the end they'll be height mogging many of the boys around 10 years of age. Because their puberty starts marginally earlier on average, there's always this strange period. I was looking through my school photographs and I noticed that it was just like that. The girls were almost always a little taller.

They all like being spanked and having their hair pulled, it's just part of being a woman. And if they say they don't, they're holding out on you, don't believe them. Choking, though, that's BPD and ecstasy shit.

Wow looksmax is absolutely cancerous with these foids in there heckling thing guy for standing up for himself against a roastie.

Divorce law will STILL protect her.