Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Looksmax.org User Bullies IT Whore

Zer0/∞

Zer0/∞

Incelius Savage is The Godfather of Inceldom
★★★★★

Screenshot 20230220 121433 Reddit

Screenshot 20230220 121452 Reddit

Screenshot 20230220 121508 Reddit

Screenshot 20230220 121524 Reddit

Screenshot 20230220 121535 Reddit

Screenshot 20230220 121550 Reddit

Screenshot 20230220 121600 Reddit

Screenshot 20230220 121612 Reddit

Screenshot 20230220 121626 Reddit

Screenshot 20230220 121638 Reddit

Screenshot 20230220 121649 Reddit

When I read shit like this I feel so lazy. Its like when you see someone your age achieving something great and thinking "What am I doing with my life, I could be bullying baby killing whores instead of neeting all day"

Well deserved for a fucking murderer toilet.
And then they call ALL inkwells terrorist jfl.

it's over

Foids don't deserve to live That disgusting whore is literally bragging about and saying it feel good to kill amle baby's because it could be muh inkwell :foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::lasereyes::lasereyes::lasereyes::lasereyes::feelsree::feelsree::reeeeee::reeeeee:.

Cool I guess?
I couldn't careless honestly.

Foids don't deserve to live That disgusting whore is literally bragging about and saying it feel good to kill amle baby's because it could be muh inkwell :foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::lasereyes::lasereyes::lasereyes::lasereyes::feelsree::feelsree::reeeeee::reeeeee:.
Hope she gets an infection from here next abortion if she doesn't already have one from fucking niggers and the pet dog.

What's her username?

I can perform an abortion with a vacuum cleaner EASY

"virgin" "3mm dick" Foid moment, shouldnt IT whores be all virtuous and only male flaw to be bad personality? And he basically accepted the "fault" by defending himself with the prostitute and 6 inch thingy, she is what they say incels are, she even pulled even the muh superior race :feelshaha:

How do you use that site? The userbase is worse than IT, modern looksmax.org is just full of insecure teenagers and literal faggots

How do you use that site? The userbase is worse than IT, modern looksmax.org is just full of insecure teenagers and literal faggots
Too redpilled but not blackpilled enough

the forum is flooded with the same type of autistic kids that make Bateman edits
Same type of people are on this forum lol

Jesus christ that was painful to read. Repeating the question made you and her seen really butthurt. Two autists arguing with each other.

Confirmation that IT is the ultimate expression of hypocrisy. 3MM dick, incel abortion...

Do you know what bothers? Exact. It is the hypocrisy that you see in the actions of these people.

If they could they would kill us, if they could they would eliminate us. They would make us disappear.

"virgin" "3mm dick" Foid moment, shouldnt IT whores be all virtuous and only male flaw to be bad personality? And he basically accepted the "fault" by defending himself with the prostitute and 6 inch thingy, she is what they say incels are, she even pulled even the muh superior race :feelshaha:
IT is just gaslight. All the foids there want no less than Chad. They want to silence the incel in a strategy of social coercion and pacification of the masses.

IT is just gaslight. All the foids there want no less than Chad. They want to silence the incel in a strategy of social coercion and pacification of the masses.
Yeah they want us to shut it and get lost while they chase chads.

Bro there moggers and based as fuck what are you on about if they were here every 1 in it would rope like imagine if the Chad cels were trolling those faggots

Too redpilled but not blackpilled enough

What are you on about it's more black pilled than here the average user here calls the normie a Chad when he looks abymall

What are you on about it's more black pilled than here the average user here calls the normie a Chad when he looks abymall
Some users were saying he got grilled thats cucked bluepilled and soy

Some users were saying he got grilled thats cucked bluepilled and soy

He got drilled by a fat subhuman that looks like a squash of Peter Griffin and Sid the sloth having a love orgy ? Like legit im actually surprised this abominantion some how reproducted if she was a man he would be posting here

actually it's not true that she's the same as elliot rodger

elliot rodger killed some random people
this low iq chimp killed her own son.

she deserves nothing

dont go there its faggots and tiktok kids

Classic pussy as women only currency for argumenting lmao

:foidSoy:: Women are so much more than sex objects. They are individuals with thoughts, dreams, aspirations and feelings, just like you

:foidSoy:: Your voice doesn't matter, because I won't let you shove penis into my vagina

Last edited:
The government protects freaks like this but locks rapists away. Remember what a cucked society we live in.

Just looked in the thread, here’s the fatty’s soyddit profile
That thing is exactly what I expected it to look like. IT foids are always ugly and overweight. That's why they attack incels so much. They feel insecure about their looks and they wanna feel superior by insulting us. Thankfully none of these creatures will ever reproduce. Genetic dead ends. Incels on the other hand can reproduce though geomaxxing.

I bet she's too cold-blooded to give af, look at how she talks the whole conversation, especially her apthatetic tone and making fun of virgins, incels, many of which it isn't their fault/our fault we're virgins (except the fakecels), stupid bitch

That thing is exactly what I expected it to look like. IT foids are always ugly and overweight. That's why they attack incels so much. They feel insecure about their looks and they wanna feel superior by insulting us. Thankfully none of these creatures will ever reproduce. Genetic dead ends. Incels on the other hand can reproduce though geomaxxing.
is it possible to spam her?

Imagine having nothing better to do than harrassing some stupid reddit bitch ...

That thing is exactly what I expected it to look like. IT foids are always ugly and overweight. That's why they attack incels so much. They feel insecure about their looks and they wanna feel superior by insulting us.
:yes:
Thankfully none of these creatures will ever reproduce. Genetic dead ends.
Wishful thinking, but you should know just as well as anyone else on here that “femcels” don’t exist

Pretty sure Ashley here has a penis.

:yes:

Wishful thinking, but you should know just as well as anyone else on here that “femcels” don’t exist
They'll be too busy getting abortions to ever reproduce in any manner.

Least psychopathic female in existence

aye lmao she probably -ACKed it mid discussion

Very based but still, fuck looksfags.org, that site is filled with gay chad worshippers

He must be even more mentally ill than her who the fuck goes through so much effort JFL