Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Looksmax.org needs to die

Sinbad Gehenna

Sinbad Gehenna

rotting enthusiast
★★
Ive seriously never seen such chad worship coming from literal guys. Everybody in there has avi's of chads, attractive men. It's almost something a foid would post. And the "looksmaxxing" advices coming from these faggots is so extreme and tryhardy it makes me want to blow my brains out.

"HEY GUYS! CAN YOU HELP ME RATE THIS SHIRTLESS CHAD I JUST POSTED? I KNOW HE IS CHAD, AND HE GETS A SHITTON OF PUSSY ANYWAYS BUT I NEED YALLS EXACT RATINGS"
Why the fuck do you care about another man? And post him shirtless at that.

"FIRST YOU NEED TO TAKE 6 DIFFERENT PILLS THEN SPEND 3 HOURS STRAIGHT AT THE GYM EVERYDAY THEN SOFTMAXX/SOAPMAXX IN THE SHOWER EVERYDAY IF YOU WANT A CLEAR FACE"
If you guys actually acknowledge the blackpill you would know that if you were genetically superior you wouldn't have to do all that mentally tiring shit.

"SCIENCE SAYS THAT IF YOU BLOW A LOAD INTO YOUR OWN MOUTH YOU CAN RETAIN THE TESTOSTERONE YOU JUST LOST FROM JACKING OFF"
Science says what now?

This website is insanely faggy. They aren't even trying to hide it.

i dont care about that website. i barely look at it lol

They just troll in this way. But this forum is still a garbage.

did u made that up or did they really say that??????
I'm not joking. It literally said that when i read it in 2023. It's somewhere on the pinned posts on how to looksmaxx. I don't know if it's still there

Quickest way for looksfag users to succeed is through surgeries but most of them are soy cucks who only try to softmaxx.

>complaining about master's forum on one of his forums

Does that help you be more low-inhib?
Yeah it really does. I think it can make me nearly too low inhib sometimes if I drink too much
It's helped me, one of the few things I have in common with normies jfl.
Same here. All normies love drinking and there's an especially big drinking culture here in Ireland

Its a rating subforum, dont go there if you dont want to see that stuff lol
More like a chad worship subforum. and making edits with them and spreading it on discords. I assume you're from here since you seem to glaze it so much

They are all closeted fags, I bet they jerk off to those male models

I'm not joking. It literally said that when i read it in 2023. It's somewhere on the pinned posts on how to looksmaxx. I don't know if it's still there
These peopel are recycling sperm, holy shit how ill do you need to be

Hopefully it doesn't.
If .org dies, where will all those people would go?
We're not ready for the masses of looksfaggot immigrants coming to .is
At least with their shitty site they're contained in their own place.

Hopefully it doesn't.
If .org dies, where will all those people would go?
We're not ready for the masses of looksfaggot immigrants coming to .is
At least with their shitty site they're contained in their own place.
:yes:

most of them are really faggots
disgusting.

I never understood why someone would want to make edits of male models of all things.

the only section I see on that forum is on how to make money, but in the last while it has gotten worse.