Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

looksmax.org is garbage

• Thread starter Deleted member 21218
  • Start date
Deleted member 21218

Deleted member 21218

Self-banned
-
Im not sure what I should've expecting but 90% of the info on their is garbage just talking about surgeries and no feasible way to improve anything without artificial methods that cost way too much. I guess I shouldve expected that since there's minimal things you can do naturally to look better but all the stuff I see on there is just surgery/roidmaxxing. I joined that site a little after joining here and I can only think of one thread that had actually helped me. If you guys wanna check it out here's the link https://looksmax.org/threads/hoodingmaxxing-ctmaxxing-101.119574/ this is probably the only thread after almost a year that has actually benefited me.

That's an interesting thread, has this method worked for you? and how quick were the results?

Never used it, never planned on using it.

I've learned about dickmaxxing and leanmaxxing from there.

The only thing that I genuinely believed off that site was mewing (which I knew about way beforehand) because I'm actually getting results. It might be because I'm still young.

That's an interesting thread, has this method worked for you? and how quick were the results?
Yes this method worked for me my eyes are now noticeable more hooded than before and also it took me about 3 months for doing it semi consistently to work.
Go to page 7 of the thread and look for "Yo Momma" I posted my results there

Last edited:
@FastBananaCEO

i like its atmosphere if i wasnt a virgin subhuman i would fit in there

@FastBananaCEO
Holy fuck this is helpful as fuck for me thanks for tagging me.

My eye area is fucking awful I literally have no fat on me eyelids ima start doing this

Yes this method worked for me my eyes are now noticeable more hooded than before and also it took me about 3 months for doing it semi consistently to work.

Go to page 7 of the thread and look for "Yo Momma" I posted my results there
Thanks for the answer, I'll probably give it a try.

Good results btw

.me = incels larping as Chads
.co = Chads and sexhavers larping as incels

Holy fuck this is helpful as fuck for me thanks for tagging me.

My eye area is fucking awful I literally have no fat on me eyelids ima start doing this
I still have shit undereyes but there's more fat on my eyelids now

I still have shit undereyes but there's more fat on my eyelids now
The main problem for me is my upper eyelids.

So this actually works? Will dipping my face into cold water do it? Will it work without ice as long as it's still rlly cold?

The main problem for me is my upper eyelids.

So this actually works? Will dipping my face into cold water do it? Will it work without ice as long as it's still rlly cold?
I'd recommend getting it as cold as you can handle, without ice your face will get used to the cold within a few minutes. Also it works best if you are gaining weight or maintaining your weight. But yes it does work a good amount.

you gotta filter the content because 90% of the userbase are autistic teens but apart from that there are some good threads

How is that site so much more popular than this one

Looksmax is shit. Don't use it if you're Blackpilled.

The only thing that I genuinely believed off that site was mewing (which I knew about way beforehand) because I'm actually getting results. It might be because I'm still young.
How young?