Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL looksmax.org is fucking retarded

acnecel

acnecel

Greycel
Only Chads posting their pics. What a fucking autistic joke.

.me offtopic mogs .co offtopic though

I would've roped had I not found that forum and lookism.net in 2018 ngl

.mecels rate every non male model there a subhuman

Yep that site is shit

Your avi is fucking disgusting change that shit asap

it's either bragging, coping or shitpost. Some good content on looksmaxxing there tho

Its extremely autistic but it's offtopic is 100x funnier then here

proof that normies have better personalities than stinky inkels
it's only funnier cuz there's less censorship

proof that normies have better personalities than stinky inkels
cope, its funny because @Vermellioncore and @Ritalincel and other incels there, normalniggers there should go back to reddit

Yes I think I am the ugliest user still active,
Makes me want to come back here.

Imagine being an actual incel, getting perma'd here and feeling too close to the community to leave for good and having to hang out there. Sad stuff.

cope, its funny because @Vermellioncore and @Ritalincel and other incels there, normalniggers there should go back to reddit

I checked it out for few mins and i know exactly why it's funnier than our offtopic.

It's because here more or less even in offtopic mostly Incel related things are posted while in their offtopic you have anything from a political discussion to roasts of users to threads exposing users etc..

So in a nutshell: It's funnier because it has more drama.

.me mogs this site into oblivion

Still better than most sites in existance

Imagine being an actual incel, getting perma'd here and feeling too close to the community to leave for good and having to hang out there. Sad stuff.
nah bro we got ritty, vermellion core, me, and other brocels :feelsautistic:

nah bro we got ritty, vermellion core, me, and other brocels
A couple of good users among a sea of bragging Chadlites and people trying to put each other down for their looks nonstop (disclaimer: this is based on my impression of the site from months and months ago, I never went there anymore).

A couple of good users among a sea of bragging Chadlites and people trying to put each other down for their looks nonstop (disclaimer: this is based on my impression of the site from months and months ago, I never went there anymore).
ye thats basically it jfl, also a lot more annoying race bait threads, cancer, bluepillers and whatever, but at least there are some decent users there i guess

.Me Mogs in some ways

I am excited to be here instead of THERE!

I don't like Chad's.

I always valued my account here.
What I shame I was too high inhib to create an account in 2017.