Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Looksmax.org is down

2020great

Greycel
It keeps saying server error for me. Does it load for you guys? When is it coming back up? Is the site down?

It loads for me soyogoyo

It loads right now?
I keep getting

Error 520​

Ray ID: 72c92d449feb3a19 •2022-07-18 06:31:52 UTC

Web server is returning an unknown error”​

message when I try to load the site

I keep getting

Error 520​

Screenshot 20220718 083314

This is what I'm seeing. :blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:

Nice to see a Blackpiller from another forum here. :feelsokman:

Nice to see a Blackpiller from another forum here. :feelsokman:
One thing I've learned from being here for a few years is:
Just because someone is on here, doesn't mean they are black pilled.

Also most of the people who are from here that use looksmax are larps. Many of them have been banned when people look at their posts on looksmax and they are caught bragging, yet they come to this forum and pretend to be incel.

Also most of the people who are from here that use looksmax are larps. Many of them have been banned when people look at their posts on looksmax and they are caught bragging, yet they come to this forum and pretend to be incel.
bragging normie fakecels have no place here

Yea there’s narcys there but I’m not one of them I’m an ugly and short truecel

I keep getting

Error 520​

Yes it does load for me

I still can't understand why ANYONE would larp as an incel. I've seen it happen, but I don't understand why. If I were a normie or a Chad, I would never pretend that I'm an incel online.

I still can't understand why ANYONE would larp as an incel. I've seen it happen, but I don't understand why. If I were a normie or a Chad, I would never pretend that I'm an incel online.
yes and why do we get foid infiltrators on this website sometimes, what's their game? do they just pretend to be incel to bully us? :feelswhat::feelswhat:

yes and why do we get foid infiltrators on this website sometimes, what's their game? do they just pretend to be incel to bully us? :feelswhat::feelswhat:
Foid infiltrating is possible. Women hate incels with a fervent passion. :reeeeee::reeeeee:

Foid infiltrating is possible. Women hate incels with a fervent passion. :reeeeee::reeeeee:
idk i've been in incel discord servers and there were women there that primarily bullied the incels basically:feelsUgh:

idk i've been in incel discord servers and there were women there that primarily bullied the incels basically:feelsUgh:
I once met a tranny on Grotesque Subhuman's server. Disgusting :feelswhat::feelswhat::reeeeee: