Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel looksmax.org, A website for chads to bully incels.

Septembercel

Septembercel

Ugly male
★★★★
Wow, what a great fucking idea!
Create a website for people to improve.
BUT WHAT A FUCKING SUPRISE,
It's now 90% normies, chad-lites and chads.
And the purpose of the whole website is to bully people who are below 5PSL.
Almost all users all mentally disturbed teenage chads who feel better about their autism while bullying less fortunate people like us.
I suggest the admin to just delete the website at this point, an incel run website that is mostly used to mock incels (JFL)

With that said there is no hope for humanity,
I know there are even people here who like to make fun of ugly looking people.
Whats the fucking point dude? People who are bullied IRL come here too seek comfort and get even more bullied.
Fuck all of you who think this is funny.

I know right. :feelsbadman:

Wow, what a great fucking idea!
Create a website for people to improve.
BUT WHAT A FUCKING SUPRISE,
It's now 90% normies, chad-lites and chads.
And the purpose of the whole website is to bully people who are below 5PSL.
Almost all users all mentally disturbed teenage chads who feel better about their autism while bullying less fortunate people like us.
I suggest the admin to just delete the website at this point, an incel run website that is mostly used to mock incels (JFL)

With that said there is no hope for humanity,
I know there are even people here who like to make fun of ugly looking people.
Whats the fucking point dude? People who are bullied IRL come here too seek comfort and get even more bullied.
Fuck all of you who think this is funny.

O wari da

Or however the fuck you spell that

Bullying is everywhere, unculture is everywhere, this place not excluded

It's been a while since I last visited that board. It's full of suicide fuel and homo eroticism.

Lookism.net is like that to

Literally the summary of that forum, i have an account there but barely use it.

I can tolerate the bullying, but the open faggotry is not tolerable.

I feel bad for the actual incels who are banned here and are forced to post there

Ive never been there

If you get offended from what some autistic edgelords say about you on the internet, then I don’t know what to tell you. I’m not saying that I support bullying, but I’m so used to it by now that it doesn’t faze me.

Tbh they try & give good advice whether that applies to you or not is another matter. I've had no problems over there tbh.

I'm more concerned with the fakecel larpers here bullying genuine Incels.

If you get offended from what some autistic edgelords say about you on the internet, then I don’t know what to tell you. I’m not saying that I support bullying, but I’m so used to it by now that it doesn’t faze me.
I don't care about Internet bullies, as long as my looks aren't included. But irl it sucks.

true, but at least u can interact with bretty and ritalin on there