Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope [Looksmax] Is there a way to remove loose skin at home?

ThirdWorldcel

ThirdWorldcel

"I'm hideous...I'm an atrocity!"
-
My two worst features are my face and my body.

But at least I could get micro peeling for my face (shitty skin pigmentation followed by a bad tan) and braces for my gapped teeth.

My body looks obese and amorphous at the same time, all because of loose skin; it looked considerably better when I was just fat.

I'm not paying for a surgeon because I want to buy that new Motorola phone and some new decent clothing (I'm still using most of the clothes I used 3 years ago).
Thoughts?

www.looksmax.org

If you can grab a handful only surgery will help. Microneedling could help tighten it some, though.

Get the surgeon to come to your house

dry fasting and sauna. don't die though.

Last edited:
coolsculpting machine?

My two worst features are my face and my body.

But at least I could get micro peeling for my face (shitty skin pigmentation followed by a bad tan) and braces for my gapped teeth.

My body looks obese and amorphous at the same time, all because of loose skin; it looked considerably better when I was just fat.

I'm not paying for a surgeon because I want to buy that new Motorola phone and some new decent clothing (I'm still using most of the clothes I used 3 years ago).
Thoughts?
so you choose copes over looks?

Thoughts?

Why would you buy a phone over surgery jfl. Also that phone is shit and a waste of money.

Avoid protein foods and force your body to reabsorb the skin.