Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Looksmax is a COPE

A

ArabcelinFrance

Greycel
If you are an incel you have to work years to get money and then go through your surgeries in order to fuck :feelskek:

But to work you have to be a sexhaver because its litteraly evil to work years without a pussy :feelskek:

Conclusion = over :feelskek:

I've always viewed it as giving in to the bluepill so I can't really respect it even if it works for some people

I've always viewed it as giving in to the bluepill so I can't really respect it even if it works for some people
It works if you just have a single default that can easily be fixed = fakecel :feelskek:

Or if you are rich and you can put all your money on a ton of good surgeries but when you are rich you dont need to go through surgeries to fuck foids :feelskek:

its mostly autistic rambling

and imagine getting surgery to reach MTN but you are autistic and not tall so It's over anyways

If you are an incel you have to work years to get money and then go through your surgeries in order to fuck :feelskek:

But to work you have to be a sexhaver because its litteraly evil to work years without a pussy :feelskek:

Dnrd i just need money can hold for on for a few years

Dnrd i just need money can hold for on for a few years
If you are a truecel you dont need 1 or 2 surgeries but 5-6 = the cost of a good house in the countryland of your country :feelskek:

If you are a truecel you dont need 1 or 2 surgeries but 5-6 = the cost of a good house in the countryland of your country :feelskek:
Ccw bimax plus a few implants are enough for alot of dudes here

I myself would've probably easily ascend with a few softmaxxes if i was taller thats my main problem

Redpill in general is massive cope

Redpill in general is massive cope
The logic of copers :

Blackpilled => Looksmaxxing => Again incel

The logic of high IQ :

Hypergamy + gynocentrism => sexual marxism = everyone is HAPPY

:feelskek::dab:

The logic of copers :

Blackpilled => Looksmaxxing => Again incel

The logic of high IQ :

Hypergamy + gynocentrism => sexual marxism = everyone is HAPPY

:feelskek::dab:
*Everyone but foids, but that's nothing since they're inhuman vermins. And yeah, if according to redpillers foids date 20% of men (which is partially true, but number of bourgeoisie (people with access to unused foids) is much smaller ) then when you looksmax you get in this 20%. But that means, that some man was degradated back to 80%. Even if they're right, their solutions only work for few individuals and masses of proletariat still get nothing. Only a systemic solution can solve the problem of unequal redistribution of the foid resource (as they in fact are a resource and should be treated as such).

*Everyone but foids, but that's nothing since they're inhuman vermins. And yeah, if according to redpillers foids date 20% of men (which is partially true, but number of bourgeoisie (people with access to unused foids) is much smaller ) then when you looksmax you get in this 20%. But that means, that some man was degradated back to 80%. Even if they're right, their solutions only work for few individuals and masses of proletariat still get nothing. Only a systemic solution can solve the problem of unequal redistribution of the foid resource (as they in fact are a resource and should be treated as such).
High IQ post :feelskek:

Exactly the goal of the blackpill is more a systemic issue than a superficial question of looks :feelskek:

And of course foids are not humans

Calling out copes is a cope tbh

High IQ post :feelskek:

Exactly the goal of the blackpill is more a systemic issue than a superficial question of looks :feelskek:

And of course foids are not humans
Nice to finally meet here somebody logically thinking :feelsokman:

looksmaxxing is to improve your overall perception of yourself it isn’t exclusive to inceldom, that’s how i viewed it and that’s how it worked for me

It also raises the standard of competition. Looking like Arnold Schwarzenigger will be law in a few decades.