Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Looksmatch 2020 AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH

• Thread starter HyperVersager_4EVER
  • Start date
HyperVersager_4EVER

HyperVersager_4EVER

Overlord
★★★★★

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
:feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree:
JFL at this gay ass clown world. 4'11 non-white goblina gets 6'4 white guy. I HATE FEMALE HYPERGAMY and every 'men' who enables shit like this. Her looksmatch has drowned himself in Ganga river already and she gets to enjoy a guy well above her level.
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
:reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

22311.jpg

Haypergamy causes the price to diverge from value. A major market fallow that must be fixed.

OH NONNONONONO

Over for average white guys, they can't even get ethnic whores. above average and tall is bare minimum

perfect way to create incel sons

That is one ugly ass curry whore.

Just shows how over it is for cumskins like myself. Now you have to be 6'4 just to get a sub4 goblin foid, to like you. It never began for white males, who were born after the year 1990

This is not the life we asked for

Have they no shame? If you could get a girl that’s cuter, why wouldn’t you? Or maybe he tried but that’s the best he could do? Idk. It’s truly over if this is the legit looksmatched couple of 2020.

She looks gross and wouldnt touch with a 10 foot pole. Also her curry male looksmatch died in a forest fire.
Shes average by curry foid standards. Curry foids are as ugly as they come JFL.

perfect way to create incel sons
Your avi man. Poor little kid, i read that he got surgery for this, but imagine needed a surgery at such young age because people will just bully you to death in kindergarten. Yet normies are virtue signaling "It's personality that matter!" "Looks isn't everything!" Bitch shut the FUUUUCK up.

Not even suprised im jaded at this point its more rare to see an actual look mactched couple

Have they no shame? If you could get a girl that’s cuter, why wouldn’t you? Or maybe he tried but that’s the best he could do? Idk. It’s truly over if this is the legit looksmatched couple of 2020.

He prolly tried tinder and realized how bad it is in 2020. Then got himself a curry goblin.

I sincerely hope that guy has no intentions of marrying her and having her bare his children, especially if it were to be a male. As other users have stated, the male offspring from this couple would be huge trucels unless they manage to get anywhere close to the father's height, and even still their facial profile would probably be completely fucked.

It’s brutal but I would take her. She’s my looksmatch :feelsrope:

Shed reject you when she can get this guy. Ive seen goblins like her demand a rich chadpreet in arranged marriages too JFL.

Her looksmatch choked on a child's spine while bathing on Ganges.

Last edited:
This is really infuriating, however it’s just another cherry-picking. 99% of toilets with the same phenotype would be totally ok with an average 5-6/10 guy
Just shows how over it is for cumskins like myself. Now you have to be 6'4 just to get a sub4 goblin foid, to like you. It never began for white males, who were born after the year 1990
What a retarded logic? It’s not common at all. These creatures will be ok with just average guys, since even us won’t touch them

Last edited:
average trufemcels poster

he's just gonna fuck her and move on, meanwhile, she got the chance of having a 6'4 boyfriend and will never settle for less

The sun revolves around the world.

Over for average white guys, they can't even get ethnic whores. above average and tall is bare minimum
average trufemcels poster

Jfl i hate these women i want to kill them so bad for feeling entitled to white gods :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree:
even as an incel i feel insulted this goblin is touching a white god :feelsree:

Based comments in that thread. Even cuckittors suspect something's wrong.

It’s so fucking over :feelsugh: